SOLD – Used 12′6″ Level Six iSUP Inflatable Paddleboard (Red) #2
$450.00 + Tax.
Designed for speed and momentum, this inflatable board is ideal for touring and recreational racing. This board tracks a straight course for efficient paddling, and the deck bungee cords give you a spot to stash gear. Unlike most boards that are adapted from designs meant for ocean waves, Level 6 is a Canadian-based company that makes SUPs with a lake and river focus.
- Dual layer drop-stitch construction for long-term durability
- Deflates to a storable size that fits in a closet or the back of your car.
- Deck bungee cord to store essentials
- Long deck pad for comfort and grip
- Carry handle makes it easy to carry up from the water.
- Toolless cruising fin
- Removable Fin
- SUP Leash
- High-pressure 2-way pump
- Repair kit,
- Mesh Carrying bag with shoulder straps.
- Length: 12 feet 6 inches
- Width: 30 inches
- Thickness: 5.9 inches
- Rider Weight: Up to 300 lbs
- Board Weight: 25.5 lbs
- Max PSI: 15
Condition: Good Condition. No leaks or patches. Some scuffs which can be cleaned if desired with a Magic Eraser.
How To Purchase: Make your purchase online and call in to schedule a Pick Up or Delivery.
Email or Call Us with any questions you have and our Admin Team will be happy to assist you!
P: 416 536 2067 E: Info@TorontoAdventures.ca
All used boats are final sale and sold as is.
Out of stock