Welcome to our Music On The River Page!
How to Book
Read over the information below then select “Book Now” and follow our simple online reservation process.
Join us for our Music On The River Paddling Series!
Located on Toronto’s beautiful Humber River our Music On The River event starts at our Humber Paddling center which is only a 5-Minute walk from Old Mill TTC Station! Upon arrival we’ll get you signed in and set you up with your boat and equipment before you embark on your scenic paddle of the meandering Humber River before enjoying a 45-Minute set from Popular Local Toronto Artists!
A perfect way to get outside and try something new!
How to Book
Select the “Book Now” button above, select the date that you prefer then follow our simple online booking steps to complete your reservation.
Frequent Paddler Discount – 25%
Prices Include: Boat and Equipment Rental
Single Kayak – $40 + Tax.
Tandem Kayak – $70 + Tax.
Regular Canoe – $70 + Tax.
Large Canoe – $90 + Tax.
- PFD(s) “Lifejackets”
- Glow Stick
- Music Show right on the river!
- Our experienced staff to help you every step of the way!
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Something to secure your Shades so they don’t fall in and sink!
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Blanket to keep you cozy during the show
- Snacks & Drinks – Non Alcoholic 😉
- Don’t forget your Cameras!
How It Works
Located on Toronto’s beautiful Humber River our Music On The River event starts at our Humber Paddling center which is only a 5-Minute walk from Old Mill TTC Station! Upon arrival we’ll get you signed in and set you up with your boat and equipment before you embark on your scenic paddle of the meandering Humber River to our Music Show located right on the river! Upon arrival you’ll be greeted by host Dan Galea to enjoy the show from some of Toronto’s biggest up and coming musicians!
- Check specific event dates for start time and duration!
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Frequent Paddler Pass: For those who purchased our Frequent Paddler Pass your discount will be automatically applied!
- Events are subject to weather and other factors out of our control. If we must cancel or delay an event we will let you know as soon as it possible.
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
Frequent Paddler Discount Pass
Become a Frequent Paddler today and save on our huge selection of Kayaking, Canoeing & SUP Guided Tours, Lessons & Rentals! Best of all using your Frequent Paddler Discount Pass you can bring guests and book up to 4 boats using your discount!
How Much? Our 2021 Frequent Paddler Pass is Only $20 + tax!
Map & Directions
Click Here for Directions to our Humber River Paddling Center