CANCELLED due to Covid-19
Welcome to our New* Movies On The River Page!
How to Book
Read over the information below then select “Book Now” and follow our simple online reservation process.
In addition to our popular Comedy On The River and Music On The River shows we’re excited to introduce our new Movies On The River Show new for 2020!
Join us on Toronto’s Humber River and enjoy appropriate classics like Jurassic Park, Lake Placid, Jaws, Deep Blue Sea, Anaconda and more right from your boat and surrounded by the Humber River’s scenic plants, water and wildlife!
We’ll be offering Kayak, Canoe and SUP Rentals from our Humber River Paddling center. Once you launch you’ll have 30 minutes to explore a bit before the movie starts at our 80” Screen located only 5 minutes from our launch location.
We want all paddlers to enjoy this great experience so if you’ve got your own boat please feel free to come out and join us for free! If you enjoyed, feel free to leave a tip for the guides!
How to Book
Select the “Book Now” button above, select the date that you prefer then follow our simple online booking steps to complete your reservation.
2020 Frequent Paddlers Pass – 25% Discount
Single Kayak $35+tax
Tandem Kayak $70+tax
Regular Canoe $60+tax
Large Canoe $70+tax
- PFD(s) “Lifejackets”
- Glow Stick
- HD Movie Projected on a large screen setup on the side of the river!
- Our experienced staff to help you every step of the way!
Note: There will be drinks and snacks available for purchase at our TA Booth upon check in.
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Something to secure your Shades so they don’t fall in and sink!
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Blanket to keep you cozy during the show
- Snacks & Drinks – Non Alcoholic 😉
- Don’t forget your Cameras!
How It Works
Located on Toronto’s beautiful Humber River our Movies On The River event starts at our Humber Paddling center which is only a 5-Minute walk from Old Mill TTC Station! Upon arrival we’ll get you signed in and set you up with your boat and equipment before you embark on your scenic paddle of the meandering Humber River to the Show located right on the river! You’ll have 30 minutes to explore a bit before the movie starts at our 80” Screen located only 5 minutes from our launch location.
- Check specific event dates for start time and duration!
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Frequent Paddler Pass: For those who purchased our Frequent Paddler Pass your discount will be automatically applied!
- Events are subject to weather and other factors out of our control. If we must cancel or delay an event we will let you know as soon as it possible.
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
Frequent Paddler Discount Pass
Become a Frequent Paddler today and save on our huge selection of Kayaking, Canoeing & SUP Guided Tours, Lessons & Rentals! Best of all using your Frequent Paddler Pass Discount you can bring bring up to 4 guests using your discount!
How Much? Our 2020 Frequent Paddler Pass is Only $20 + tax!
Map & Directions
Click Here for Directions to our Humber River Paddling Center