Welcome to our Sunnyside Beach Mile Marker Morning SUP Exercise Paddles!
How to Book
Read over the information below then select “Book Now” and follow our simple online reservation process.
Start your weekend right! Join us on our Mile Marker Morning Exercise SUP Paddles! Starting at Toronto’s beautiful Sunnyside beach we’ll start with a brief stretch before we hop on our SUP “Stand Up Paddle” Boards and paddle straight out on Lake Ontario to the MILE Marker! Once you reach the mile marker you can take a moment to catch your breath, enjoy the view, maybe take a quick hop into the lake before paddling back to Sunnyside Beach!
How to Book
Select the “Book Now” button above, you will be directed to the reservations part of the page.
Select the Date & Time that works for you, then complete our simple online booking steps to complete your reservation.
Frequent Paddler Discount = 25%
Prices Include: Guided Tour & Board and Equipment Rental
SUP Board “Stand Up Paddleboard” – $20 + Tax.
- PFD(s) “Lifejackets”
- Guided Paddle onto Lake Ontario’s Calm Waters
- Our experienced staff to help you every step of the way!
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Water bottle, because you’ll be thirsty!
- Something to secure your Shades so they don’t fall in and sink!
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Don’t forget your (Waterproof) Cameras!
How It Works
Meeting at our Sunnyside Beach location at 9:30am we’ll start with a brief stretch before we hop on our board and paddle straight out into Lake Ontario to the “Mile Marker”. Once there you can take a quick break, have some water, snap a pic of the city maybe even take a quick jump in to cool down!
Note: In the case that the lake isn’t calm enough for our paddle we’ll stick within the calm protected water within the break wall and paddle to the white Humber River pedestrian bridge and back instead.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Frequent Paddler Pass: For those who purchased our Frequent Paddler Pass your discount will be automatically applied!
- Events are subject to weather and other factors out of our control. If we must cancel or delay an event we will let you know as soon as it possible.
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
Frequent Paddler Discount Pass
Become a Frequent Paddler today and save up to 40% on our huge selection of Kayaking, Canoeing & SUP Guided Tours, Lessons & Rentals! Best of all using your Frequent Paddler Pass Discount you can bring up to 4 guests using your discount!
How Much? Our 2019 Frequent Paddler Pass is Only $20 + tax!