Hop aboard our TA Adventure Bus at our Toronto Pick Up/Drop Off location (Keele TTC Station) and sit back and relax as we head to Claireville Ranch for a scenic 1-Hour beginners Trail Ride along the scenic trails of Claireville Conservation Area! A great way to learn something new & enjoy Ontario’s great outdoors! (Please note: children must be 10 years old and older (minimum 27″ inseam)
2018 Intro to Horseback Riding Day Trip Dates
Select for more Info & Bookings!
Options & Pricing
Intro to Horseback Riding Day Trip Transport Included* Reg. $69.95 + Tax. Special $49.95 + Tax.
Helmets may be rented on site (for an additional $6 cash) though are not required for anyone 18+ Years of Age.
- Must be 10 years old and older (minimum 27″ inseam)
- Proper footwear is required for safety reasons for all activities involving horses and ponies.
- We recommend riding/cowboy boots or hiking boots as the most appropriate.
- Rubber boots or fully closed running shoes are acceptable as well.
- If you do not have any of these we do have some rubber boots available to borrow at no charge so don’t worry if your decision to come for a ride is spontaneous and you don’t have your boots with you! Just bring some socks and we’ll do our best to find something that works for you.
- Loose articles such as purses, cell phones, cameras are not permitted on the trail rides.
- Please lock all valuables in your trunk or leave them with us in the designated area. Such items can be easily lost when riding, as the movement of the horse causes them to work their way out of even the deepest pockets, where they will fall unnoticed onto the trail to be stepped on, or into the VERY long grass, never to be seen again.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged items. Anything held in your hand while riding will impair your ability to properly control your horse and is therefore considered a safety hazard.
- We will be happy to assist you with taking pictures either before or after your ride whenever time permits, as we know that capturing these memories is important to you.
How it Works
Meet us at either of our 2 Pick Up/Drop Off locations in Toronto Keele & York Mills TTC Subway Station. After boarding our Adventure Bus sit back and relax as we take you to Claireville Ranch! Upon arrival we’ll sign our waivers and get a brief orientation from Claireville’s experienced staff before we mount our Horses and start our 1-Hour beginner trail ride. Upon completion our Adventure Bus will drive you back to Toronto!
Cancellations & Rescheduling
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
What to Bring
- Make sure you pack yourself a lunch and fluids or purchase one on the way up
- Bring Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Hat, etc.
- IMPORTANT! Must wear closed to footwear!
- Cash for optional ($6) helmet rental at the ranch
Pick Up & Drop Off
Locations & Times
Keele TTC Station: Right in front of the main entrance on Keele St.
Pick Up: 10:00 am Sharp Drop Off: 3:00 pm Approx.
York Mills TTC Station: Across the street from the Passenger Pick Up Entrance
Pick Up: 10:30 am Sharp Drop Off: 2:30 pm Approx.
Questions or Concerns?