Voyageur Canoes are a huge piece of our country’s history and we’re excited to bring them back to Toronto’s Humber River to navigate the historic waterways! Voyageur Canoes have been used on the Humber River for hundreds of years by our First Nations and European Settlers alike as the first fur trading highway established in Canada!
A great way to Exercise, Socialize, and Enjoy Ontario’s Great Outdoors!
How to Book: Our Group Bookings Coordinator Patty is ready and waiting to help create, book and customize your event!
Phone: 1 (416) 536 2067 Ext. 124
Visit our Toronto Office: 2241 Dundas Street West
Office Hours: Wednesday – Sunday (10-6 Weekdays & 9-5 Weekends)
Event Duration: 1.5-Hours
Where: Our Humber River Location here in Toronto, Canada!
When: May 5th – October 28th 2018
Difficulty: Beginner but fun for all levels!
Voyageur Canoe Experience Group Price: $299.95 + Tax. Per Voyageur Canoe (11 participants)
- Maximum 2 Voyageur Canoes
- Each Voyageur Canoe has 11 Passenger Spaces
- 1.5 Hour Guided Voyageur Canoe Paddle
- Paddles, PFDs (Lifejackets), Voyageur Canoe
- Our experienced Instructors to help you every step of the way!
How it Works
We meet up at our Humber Location right here in Toronto where we’ll get everyone checked in then set you up with a Paddle & Lifejacket before embarking on our Historic Paddle! Once we’ve got everyone into the canoe our Guide located at the back of the Canoe steering will take you on a scenic historic paddle of Toronto’s beautiful Humber River showing you the best spots and going through some of the amazing history of the river.
- We Start & Finish this event at our Humber Location, so no need for a shuttle!
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In to ensure you get out on time.
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Wear footwear you don’t mind possibly getting Wet & Muddy.
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Don’t forget your Cameras!
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Events are subject to weather and other factors out of our control. If we must cancel or delay an event we will let you know as soon as it possible.