Welcome to our Sunnyside Intro to SUP Lessons & Rentals located right here at Toronto’s beautiful Sunnyside Beach!
Looking to learn something new or brush up on your skills? Join us for our popular 1.5 Hr. Intro to SUP Classes located right here at Toronto’s beautiful Sunnyside Beach! Our experienced Instructors will start with an Intro to SUP Lesson before getting everyone on the water for an hour of lessons, skill building activities and more of all fun!
Our Sunnyside SUP programs are the perfect way to get outside, exercise, socialize and most of all Have Fun! Sunnyside Beach’s calm protects waters, sandy beaches, and close proximity to the Sunnyside Beach Cafe make it the perfect place to escape to for a few hours outside!
New for Summer 2017* Ask about our PARTY BOARDS which can hold up to 8 of you and your friends!
How to Book: Our Group Bookings Coordinator Patty is ready and waiting to help create, book and customize your event!
Phone: 1 (416) 536 2067 Ext. 124
Visit our Toronto Office: 2241 Dundas Street West
Office Hours: Wednesday – Sunday (10-6 Weekdays & 9-5 Weekends)
Event Duration: 1.5-Hours
Where: Our Sunnyside Beach Location here in Toronto, Canada!
When: June 2nd – September 30th 2018
Difficulty: Beginner but fun for all levels!
Select to zoom
- SUP (Stand Up Paddle) Board, PFD “Lifejacket”, Paddle
- Intro to SUP Lesson & Guided Paddle from one of our experienced instructors
- 30 Minutes of free time at the end to mess around and hone your new skillz!
How it Works
We start with a brief on-land paddling lesson before we get on the water for a 1.5 hour guided paddle of the Humber River’s calm meandering waters. Along the way, our experienced instructors will tell you about the Humber and its wildlife, while helping you hone your paddling skills.
- We Start & Finish this event at our Humber Location, so no need for a shuttle!
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In to ensure you get out on time.
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Something to secure your Shades so they don’t fall in and sink!
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Swimsuit or other clothing for getting wet!
- Government Issued Photo ID to be left as a deposit.
- Don’t forget your Cameras!
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- – TA Members: Select Regular Price then use your TA Member Promo Codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
- – Voucher Customers: Select Regular Price then use your Voucher codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
- – Already have your own board? Simply Select Lessons & Guided Tour.