Welcome to our 2 Hr. Intro to Kayaking & Canoeing Lesson & Guided Tour located right here on Toronto’s historic Humber River!
Paddling the calm & meandering Humber River is the perfect way to get outside and have fun this season! The Humber River is one of Toronto’s hidden gems and is home to a huge variety of wildlife, including Beaver, Blue Heron, Deer, Coyotes, Egret, Mink and much much more!
Located only a 5-minute walk from Old Mill TTC Station (Toronto’s Public Transit) you don’t even need a vehicle! Simply book your event with our group sales rep and our friendly staff will have everything ready and waiting for your relaxing paddle of the scenic Humber River’s calm beautiful waters!
How to Book: Our Group Bookings Coordinator Patty is ready and waiting to help create, book and customize your event!
Phone: 1 (416) 536 2067 Ext. 124
Visit our Toronto Office: 2241 Dundas Street West
Office Hours: Wednesday – Sunday 9-5
Event Duration: 2-Hours
Where: Our Humber River Location here in Toronto, Canada!
When: May 5th – October 28th 2018
Difficulty: Beginner but fun for all levels!
Select to zoom
- Boat(s), Paddle(s), PFD “Lifejacket”, Coast Guard Safety Kit
- 15 Minute on-shore introductory lesson from our experienced instructors
- 2-Hour Guided Tour of Toronto’s beautiful history packed Humber River
- Our experienced instructors to help you every step of the way!
How it Works
We start with a brief on-land paddling lesson before we get on the water for a 1.5 hour guided paddle of the Humber River’s calm meandering waters. Along the way, our experienced instructors will tell you about the Humber and its wildlife, while helping you hone your paddling skills.
- We Start & Finish this event at our Humber Location, so no need for a shuttle!
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In to ensure you get out on time.
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Wear footwear you don’t mind possibly getting Wet & Muddy.
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Change of clothes. (Required for all paddlers in April, May & November)
- Government Issued Photo ID to be left as a deposit.
- Kayak & Canoe Rentals for this event are listed on the Event Ticket Page.
- Don’t forget your Cameras!
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- – TA Members: Select Regular Price then use your TA Member Promo Codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
- – Voucher Customers: Select Regular Price then use your Voucher codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
- – Already have your own boat? Simply Select Lessons & Guided Tour.