Welcome to our Group’s Sunnyside Beach 1.5-Hour Beginners SUP Lesson & Guided Tours Page!
How to Book
Read over the information below then contact us to create your event!
Perfect for beginners our 1.5-Hour Intro to SUP “Paddleboarding” Lesson is a great way to get outside and try something new!
Located on Sunnyside Beach’s beautiful calm and protected waters we start off with a brief on land lesson to go over the basics before hopping in the water with one of our instructors helping you every step of the way! At the end you’ll have 30-Minutes of free time to practice your new skills!
How to Book
Our Group Bookings Coordinator is ready and waiting to help create, book and customize your event!
Phone: 1 (416) 536 2067 Ext. 124
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: Wednesday – Sunday: 9 – 5
Weekdays: $35+tax per participant
Weekends: $45+tax per participant
Note: Minimum 6 Participants required
Holiday & Long Weekend Pricing is Weekend Price***
- SUP (Stand Up Paddle) Board, PFD “Lifejacket”, Paddle
- 1 hour Intro to SUP Lesson & Guided Paddle from one of our experienced instructors
- 30 Minutes of free time at the end to mess around and hone your new skillz!
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Something to secure your Shades so they don’t fall in and sink!
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Swimsuit or other clothing for getting wet!
- Don’t forget your Cameras!
How It Works
Intro to SUP (Paddleboarding) Lesson : We start by setting you up with all of your gear, go over a brief On-Land Intro to SUP Lesson before hopping on our boards! Once we’re on the water our certified instructors will put you through various paddling exercises and games to hone your paddling skills! At the end you’ll have 30 minutes (approx.) of free time to mess around and practice your new moves!
- Anyone under 18 must have waiver signed by legal guardian and must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In to ensure you get out on time.
Click Here to view our Group’s Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy