- This event has passed.
Sugarbush Maple Syrup Festival Adventure Bus Day Trip
March 24, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
There is nothing better than the start of spring, since this means it’s maple syrup time!
Hop aboard our TA Adventure Bus right here in Toronto and sit back and relax as we take you through Ontario’s scenic countryside for day of everything Maple Syrup!
Come see the sap run and taste sweet maple syrup, all while discovering the history of this liquid gold!
When: Saturday March 24th 2018
- Pancake Breakfast with Real Maple Syrup! (Includes Coffee, Tea or Juice)
- Adventure Bus Transportation from Toronto
- Modern VS. Old Fashioned Maple Syrup Demonstration
- Private Guided Tour included
- Wagon Rides, Face Painting & Tons of other Maple Syrup related Activities! (additional costs may apply)
- Adult Ticket : $49.95 + tax per participant
- Child Ticket : $39.95 + tax per participant
Pick Up & Drop Off Locations & Times
Keele TTC Station: Pick Up: 8:00 am Drop Off: 4:00pm Approx.
Note: Our bus will be located right outside the main entrance on Keele Street.
York Mills TTC Station: Pick Up: 8:35am Drop Off: 3:30pm Approx.
Note: Our bus will be located outside the “Kiss n’ Ride Entrance”
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Click here for Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy