Algonquin Provincial Park Day Trip 25-08-2018
August 25 @ 8:00 am - 7:00 pm$59.95
Escape the city for a day of exploring Ontario’s famous Algonquin Provincial Park!
Hop aboard our Adventure Bus right here in Toronto and sit back and relax take you Northbound to Ontario’s beautiful Algonquin Provincial Park for a day filled with exciting activities! We start the day with a short hike to one of Algonquin Park’s best scenic lookouts before heading over to the Algonquin Visitor Center. The Algonquin Visitor Center includes a museum, art gallery, lookout terrace and cafeteria if you need to purchase food. After lunch we’ll head over to one of Algonquin’s crystal clear lakes for some lounging and swimming (optional) before we partake in 1 last scenic hike (time permitting) and head back to Toronto, stopping along the way at Huntsville’s Kawartha Dairy Ontario Ice Cream (Dairy Free options available).
When: Saturday, August 25th 2018!
Where: Algonquin Provincial Park, Ontario
Difficulty: Beginner but fun for all!
- Adventure Bus Transportation from our Toronto Pick Up/Drop Off Location – Keele TTC Subway Station
- Day Pass for Algonquin Park (Access to Visitor Center, Trails and Beaches)
- Guided Hike of Algonquin’s “Lookout” Trail
- Algonquin Visitor Center (Museum, Lookout, Art Gallery, Cafeteria)
- Lounge & Swim at one of Algonquin’s beautiful clean lakes
- Guided Hike of Algonquin’s Two Rivers Hiking Trail
What to Bring
- Pack yourself a lunch or purchase one at the Algonquin Visitor Center or one of our Tim Horton’s stops
- Swim suit and towel if you are going swimming!
- Ice Cream is not included in the pricing
Ticket Price : $59.95 + tax per participant
TA Members: Use Promo Code “TAMAPPDT” to save 25% when booking!
Click Here for more Information on our TA Membership!
Pick Up & Drop Off Locations & Times
Keele TTC Station: Pick Up: 8:00 am Drop Off: 7:00pm Approx.
Note: Our bus will be located right outside the main entrance on Keele Street.
- – Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.