If we cancel a scheduled event:
We will issue a 100% refund for cancelled events. If using a Groupon or credit, the full value will be restored, so that you may rebook for a future date.
Notice of cancelled events will be posted on the front page of our website. You can view the daily status of events by visiting www.torontoadventures.ca or feel free to call us at 416 536 2067. If you are registered for an event that has been cancelled you will receive an email notification. If an event is cancelled within less than two hours of the scheduled start time, we will call and/or sms all participants.
If you wish to Cancel or Reschedule your booking:
- Cancellations and rescheduling must pay a Cancellation/Rescheduling administration fee.
- Cancellations and rescheduling require a minimum notice time listed below.
- Cancellations and rescheduling requests must be emailed to Info@TorontoAdventures.ca.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Required Notice Times & Administrative Fees:
City kayaking, canoeing & SUP
- We require 48 hours (2-days) notice by email, see details below.
- There is a $5 administrative fee for each ticket.
Adventure Bus Day Trips, & Horseback Riding events, All Winter Events
- We require 72 hours (3-days) notice by email, see details below.
- There is a $10 administrative fee for each ticket.
- We require 7-days (1-week) notice by email, see details below.
- We only refund 90% of the ticket cost for overnight trips.
Team Building / Groups Event Bookings
- See the Team Building & Groups Menu Tab
How to Proceed:
If you meet the minimum notice required to cancel or reschedule your booking, email Info@TorontoAdventures.ca with your Full Name, Event Type, Event Date & Time, and any Voucher Codes or Promo Codes you used to book, or simply forward us your booking confirmation along with your request. If you request a refund, we’ll refund you the amount paid for your ticket(s), minus the administrative fee(s). If you wish to reschedule, we’ll provide you with a discount code in order for you to purchase your tickets for another event.
Event location hours are different from Office Hours. See location hours below or more specifically on their Events Calendar.