The Toronto Adventures Sunnyside Paddling Centre is currently CLOSED. We are prioritizing our efforts towards our Humber River Paddling Centre and providing a safe and enjoyable experience within the current COVID-19 climate. Please stay tuned for updates and check out our Humber River Rentals page for an alternative paddling destination.
Welcome to our Sunnyside Beach 1 hour Rentals Page!
Our 1-Hour Sunnyside Beach SUP, Kayak and Canoe Rentals are the perfect way to get a slice of the beach life without leaving the city!
Kilometers of beautiful beaches and calm protected waters make Toronto’s west end beaches a paddlers paradise!
Only a 5-Minute walk from the beautiful Sunnyside Beach Cafe beach patio!
DIFFICULTY: Beginner, but fun for all levels!
EVENT DURATION: 1-Hour
WHERE: Sunnyside Beach Toronto, Canada!
Are you a Full Time Student?
Students Save 25%! Use Promo Code “STUDENT25” on the Check-Out Page.
Note: Must present Valid Student Photo ID at event Check-In
How to Book
Holiday & Long Weekend Pricing is Weekend Price***
- Boat/Board(s), PFD(s) “Lifejacket”, Paddle(s)
- Brief orientation for first timers. Select our Intro to SUP Add On* for a SUP lesson.
- Leash (For SUP Rentals Only)
Lesson & Guided Tour Optional Add-On*
- 1-Hour Intro to SUP Lesson, Skill Building Exercises and Guided Paddle from our experienced Instructors
- 30-Minutes of free time at the end to mess around and hone your new skillz!
- Bonus 30-Minutes on your 1-Hour SUP Rental included*
Note: Lessons for SUP are available at our Sunnyside Beach Location only.
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Something to secure your Shades so they don’t fall in and sink!
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Swimsuit or other clothing for getting wet!
- Government Issued Photo ID to be left as a deposit.
- Don’t forget your Cameras!
How It Works
1-Hour SUP, Kayak & Canoe Rentals: After you’ve booked your 1-Hour Sunnyside Rental online show up at our Sunnyside Location 15-Minutes early to check in. Any first timers will get a brief orientation before you head out. We’ll set you up with your Board/Boat and all of the other equipment before helping you get on the water to explore Toronto’s beautiful west end beaches!
Intro to SUP (Paddleboarding) Lesson Add On*: We start by setting you up with all of your gear, go over a brief On-Land Intro to SUP Lesson before hopping on our boards! Once we’re on the water our certified instructors will put you through various paddling exercises and games to hone your paddling skills! At the end you’ll have 30 minutes (approx.) of free time to mess around and practice your new moves! Note: SUP Board Rental not included.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Frequent Paddler Pass: For those who purchased our Frequent Paddler Pass your discount will be automatically applied!
- Voucher Customers: Select Regular Price then use your Voucher codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
Frequent Paddler Discount Pass
Become a Frequent Paddler today and save on our huge selection of Kayaking, Canoeing & SUP Guided Tours, Lessons & Rentals! Best of all using your Frequent Paddler Pass Discount you can bring bring up to 4 guests using your discount!
How Much? Our 2020 Frequent Paddler Pass is Only $20 + tax!
Using your phone? Select the date you’d like to view then look below the calendar to view what times are available for the date you’ve selected.
How to Book: Select the Date & Time that work for you, select which board/boat(s) you’d like to reserve, then follow our easy online booking process to complete your reservation.
Using a Gift Certificate or Group Deal Voucher? Enter the Voucher Number in the Promo Code box on the Checkout Page.
Latest Past Events
Questions or Concerns?
P: 416 536 2067
Office Hours: Wednesday – Sunday 9:00am-5:00pm