Welcome to our Sunnyside Beach 1.5-Hour Beginners SUP Lesson & Guided Tours located right here in Toronto, Canada!
Perfect for beginners our 1.5-Hour Intro to SUP “Paddleboarding” Lesson is a great way to get outside and try something new!
Located on Sunnyside Beach’s beautiful calm and protected waters we start off with a brief on land lesson to go over the basics before hopping in the water with one of our instructors helping you every step of the way! At the end you’ll have 30-Minutes of free time to practice your new skills!
Are you a Full Time Student?
Students Save 25%! Use Promo Code “STUDENT25” on the Check-Out Page.
Note: Must present Valid Student Photo ID at event Check-In
How to Book
- Lessons do not include a Board & Equipment Rental. If you aren’t bringing your own board be sure to add a Rental to your lesson when booking.
- You will receive an additional 30-Minutes on your 1 hr board rental when participating in one of our Lessons.
Holiday & Long Weekend Pricing is Weekend Price***
Lesson & Guided Tour Optional Add-On*
- 1-Hour Intro to SUP Lesson, Skill Building Exercises and Guided Paddle from our experienced Instructors
- 30-Minutes of free time at the end to mess around and hone your new skillz!
- Bonus 30-Minutes on your 1-Hour SUP Rental included*
Note: Lessons for SUP are available at our Sunnyside Beach Location only.
- Boat/Board(s), PFD(s) “Lifejacket”, Paddle(s)
- Brief orientation for first timers. Select our Intro to SUP Add On* for a SUP lesson.
- Leash (For SUP Rentals Only)
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Something to secure your Shades so they don’t fall in and sink!
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Swimsuit or other clothing for getting wet!
- Government Issued Photo ID to be left as a deposit.
- Don’t forget your Cameras!
How It Works
Intro to SUP (Paddleboarding) Lesson Add On*: We start by setting you up with all of your gear, go over a brief On-Land Intro to SUP Lesson before hopping on our boards! Once we’re on the water our certified instructors will put you through various paddling exercises and games to hone your paddling skills! At the end you’ll have 30 minutes (approx.) of free time to mess around and practice your new moves!
Note: SUP Board Rental not included.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Frequent Paddler Pass: For those who purchased our Frequent Paddler Pass your discount will be automatically applied!
- Voucher Customers: Select Regular Price then use your Voucher codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
Frequent Paddler Discount Pass
Become a Frequent Paddler today and save up to 40% on our huge selection of Kayaking, Canoeing & SUP Guided Tours, Lessons & Rentals! Best of all using your Frequent Paddler Pass Discount you can bring up to 4 guests using your discount!
How Much? Our 2019 Frequent Paddler Pass is Only $20 + tax!
Using your phone? Select the date you’d like to view then look below the calendar to view what times are available for the date you’ve selected.
How to Book: Select the Date & Time that work for you, select which board/boat(s) you’d like to reserve, then follow our easy online booking process to complete your reservation.
Using a Gift Certificate or Group Deal Voucher? Enter the Voucher Number in the Promo Code box on the Checkout Page.
Events for August 2019 › Sunnyside Beach Lessons
Events Search and Views Navigation
Calendar of Events
Questions or Concerns?
P: 416 536 2067
Office Hours: Wednesday – Sunday : 9:00am – 5:00pm