Select your St. Jacobs Market Day Trip Below!
Join us for our St. Jacobs Market Day Trip!
“At the St. Jacobs Farmers’ Market there is an enormous selection of food products for all cultures and tastes. Choose from the many vendors offerings of delicious cheeses, breads, grass-fed beef, unique gluten-free pastas, lamb from down the road, preserves from each year’s harvest and so much more. And don’t forget Waterloo Region staples – summer sausage and maple syrup! There is a great sense of satisfaction knowing where your food has come from.”
When: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Where: St. Jacobs Market, Ontario (45 Minutes from Toronto)
Difficulty: Beginner but fun for all!
Ticket Price : $39.95 + tax per participant
TA Members: Use Promo Code “TAMSJFM” to save 25% when booking!
Click Here for more Information on our TA Membership!
- Adventure Bus Transportation from our Toronto Pick Up/Drop Off Locations – Keele & York Mills TTC Subway Station to St. Jacobs Market
- Enormous selection of farm fresh fruits and vegetables available for sale
- Meet amazing Vendors who bring a vast variety of amazing hand crafted products!
- Buskers, Crafts, Farm Fresh Food Vendors, Locally farmed Honey and more!
What to Bring
- Pack yourself a lunch for the day or feel free to grab one on the way up or at St.Jacobs!
- Wear comfortable walking footwear
- Bring something to drink, water recommended!
- Don’t forget your Camera!
Pick Up/Drop Off Locations and Times
Keele TTC Station: Pick Up: 9:00am Drop Off: 4:30pm Approx.
Note: Our bus will be located right outside the main entrance on Keele Street.
York Mills TTC Station: Pick Up: 9:35am Drop Off: 4:00pm Approx.
Note: Our bus will be located outside the “Kiss n’ Ride Entrance” on OLD York Mills Rd
9:00am Pick Up at Keele TTC Station
9:05am Depart Keele TTC Station
9:35am Pick Up at York Mills TTC Station
9:40am Depart York Mills TTC Station
11:00am Arrive at St. Jacobs Market
2:40pm Depart St. Jacobs Market back to Toronto
4:00pm Approx. Drop Off at York Mills TTC Station
4:30pm Approx. Drop Off at Keele TTC Station
Questions or Concerns?