Welcome to our Ontario Place Paddle In Concerts Page!
How to Book
Read over the information below then select “Book Now” and follow our simple online reservation process.
Toronto is all about it’s unique variety of things to do and our popular Paddle In Concerts won’t disappoint!
We paddle from our Sunnyside Beach location to Ontario Place’s Budweiser Stage (Molson Amphitheater) and Sugar Beach Stage to enjoy listening amazing artists such as Jack White, Imagine Dragons, Vance Joy, Weezer and more! Best of all this event ends at night so you’ll have the opportunity to see a whole new perspective of paddling Toronto’s waterways!
How to Book
Select the “Book Now” button above, you will be directed to the reservations part of the page.
Select the Date & Time that works for you, then complete our simple online booking steps to complete your reservation.
Frequent Paddler Discount = 40%
Single Kayak – 40 + Tax.
Tandem Kayak – 70 + Tax.
Regular Canoe – 60 + Tax.
Large Canoe – 70 + Tax.
- PFD(s) “Lifejackets”
- Light for your boat for our night time paddle back.
- Glow Stick
- Guided paddle to Ontario Place’s Budweiser Stage or Sugar Beach Stage.
- Our experienced staff to help you every step of the way!
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Something to secure your Shades so they don’t fall in and sink!
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Blanket to keep you cozy during the show
- Snacks & Drinks – Non Alcoholic 😉
- Don’t forget your Cameras!
How It Works
We meet at our Sunnyside Beach location and go over a brief paddling refresher lesson before we start our 45 min. paddle east along Toronto’s beautiful west end beaches to Ontario Place. Upon arrival we’ll give you a brief tour of Ontario Place’s waterways before we raft up to listen to the concert. After about 45 min. we’ll start our paddle back to Sunnyside Beach listening to the music fade away.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Frequent Paddler Pass: For those who purchased our Frequent Paddler Pass your discount will be automatically applied!
- Events are subject to weather and other factors out of our control. If we must cancel or delay an event we will let you know as soon as it possible.
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
Frequent Paddler Discount Pass
Become a Frequent Paddler today and save up to 40% on our huge selection of Kayaking, Canoeing & SUP Guided Tours, Lessons & Rentals! Best of all using your Frequent Paddler Pass Discount you can bring up to 4 guests using your discount!
How Much? Our 2019 Frequent Paddler Pass is Only $20 + tax!
Click Here for Directions to our Sunnyside Beach Paddling Center