Toronto is all about it’s unique variety of things to do and our popular Paddle In Concerts won’t disappoint! We paddle from our Sunnyside Beach location to Ontario Place’s Budweiser Stage (Molson Amphitheater) and Sugar Beach Stage to enjoy listening amazing artists such as Jack White, Imagine Dragons, Vance Joy, Weezer and more! Best of all this event ends at night so you’ll have the opportunity to see a whole new perspective of paddling Toronto’s waterways!
2018 Paddle In Concerts
Select for more Info & Bookings!
Options & Pricing
Single Kayak – $39.95 + Tax. Per Boat
Regular Canoe – $49.95 + Tax. Per Boat
Tandem Kayak – $59.95 + Tax. Per Boat
Large Canoe – $69.95 + Tax. Per Boat
- Boat(s), Paddle(s), PFD(s) “Lifejacket”
- Guided paddle along Toronto’s waterfront to Ontario Place
- Great artists to listen to including Jack White, Beck & More!
- Light for night paddling (1 Per Boat)
- Our experienced guides to help you every step of the way!
How it Works
We meet at our Sunnyside Beach located only a 10-minute walk from Queen & King St. After checking in you’ll be set up with your PFD(s) “Lifejackets & Paddle(s) and boat before helping launch for our 45 minute paddle to Ontario Place! Once we arrive we’ll give you a little tour of Ontario Place before hanging out in our boats listening to some great artists including Jack White, Imagine Dragons, Beck, Vance Joy and many more! A truly unique experience!
- We Start & Finish this event at our Sunnyside Beach Location, so no need for a shuttle!
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In to ensure you get out on time.
- We will be offering a brief beginners paddling lesson starting 15 minutes before the event for those interested.
Cancellations & Rescheduling
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
What to Bring
- We recommend having water to drink
- Extra clothes or a blanket as it can get chilly at night!
- Bring Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Hat, etc.
- Shoes/Sandals/Boots that offer good support and can get wet
Become a TA Member today and Save on our huge variety of Outdoor Adventures including Snowshoeing, Cross-Country Skiing, Kayaking, Canoeing, SUP (Paddleboarding) and Much More! Best of all using your TA Membership you can bring as many people with you as you’d like using your TA Member Discount!
How Much? Our 2018 TA Membership is Only $19.95 + tax!
Questions or Concerns?