Welcome to our Humber Intro to Kayaking & Canoeing Lesson & Guided Tour located right here on Toronto’s Humber River!
How to Book
Read over the information below then select Book Now reserve your Lesson & Guided Tour Add On and Boat Rentals
Paddling the calm & meandering Humber River is the perfect way to get outside and try something new! The Humber River is one of Toronto’s hidden gems and is home to a huge variety of wildlife, including Beaver, Blue Heron, Deer, Coyotes, Egret, Mink and much much more!
Our 2-Hour Beginners Kayaking & Canoeing Lesson & Guided Tour is a great way to get into the world of paddling! Our experienced instructors will provide a brief on-land lesson covering the basics before you embark on you guided tour of Toronto’s beautiful Humber River!
How to Book
Holiday & Long Weekend Pricing is Weekend Price***
Lesson & Guided Tour Optional Add-On*
- 15 Minute on-shore introductory lesson from our experienced instructors
- 1.5 Hour Guided Tour of Toronto’s beautiful history packed Humber River
- Our experienced instructors to help you every step of the way!
Note: Lessons for SUP are available at our Sunnyside Beach Location only.
- Boat(s), Paddle(s), PFD “Lifejacket”, Coast Guard Safety Kit
- Brief orientation for first timers
- Our friendly staff to help you launch your boat(s) and/or board(s)
- Leash (For SUP (Paddleboard) Rentals Only)
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Wear footwear you don’t mind possibly getting Wet & Muddy.
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Change of clothes. (Required for all paddlers in April, May & November)
- Government Issued Photo ID to be left as a deposit.
- Don’t forget your Cameras!
How It Works
Our Intro Lesson & Guided Tour starts with a brief on-land paddling lesson before we get on the water for a 1.5 hour guided paddle of the Humber River’s calm meandering waters. Along the way, our experienced instructors will tell you about the Humber and its wildlife, while helping you hone your paddling skills.
Important: Boat & Equipment Rental NOT included in the Lesson & Guided Tour price… If you’re not bringing your own, rentals are available on the event checkout page.
We Start & Finish this event at our Humber Location, so no need for a shuttle!
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In to ensure you get out on time.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Voucher Customers: Select Regular Price then use your Voucher codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
- Already have your own boat? Simply Select Lessons & Guided Tour.
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
Frequent Paddler Discount Pass
Become a Frequent Paddler today and save up to 40% on our huge selection of Kayaking, Canoeing & SUP Guided Tours, Lessons & Rentals! Best of all using your Frequent Paddler Pass Discount you can bring bring up to 4 guests using your discount!
How Much? Our 2019 Frequent Paddler Pass is Only $20 + tax!
Using your phone? Select the date you’d like to view then look below the calendar to view what times are available for the date you’ve selected.
How to Book: Select the Date & Time that work for you, select which boat(s) you’d like to reserve + 1 Lesson & Guided Tour Add On* Ticket Per Boat, then follow our easy online booking process to complete your reservation.
Events for May 2019 › Humber River Lessons
Events Search and Views Navigation
Calendar of Events
Questions or Concerns?
P: 416 536 2067
Office Hours: Wednesday – Sunday : 9:00am – 5:00pm