READ DESCRIPTION & BOOK AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
Welcome to our Humber Intro to Kayaking & Canoeing Lesson & Guided Tour located right here on Toronto’s historic Humber River!
Looking to learn something new this Spring & Summer or just looking to refresh your skills? Join us on our Intro to Kayaking & Canoeing Lesson & Guided Tour located right here on the scenic calm water of Toronto’s Humber River!
Our Intro to Kayaking & Canoeing Lesson & Guided Tour covers the basics of paddling on land before launching our boats and embarking on a 1.5 hour Guided Tour of the Humber’s history rich waterways & nature packed marshes.
Only a 5 minute walk from Old Mill TTC station! (Toronto Public Transit Station)
How to Book: Find the date & time that works for you on our Events Calendar at the bottom of the page, then follow our easy online bookings steps to complete your reservation.
Event Duration: 2-Hours
Where: Our Humber River Location here in Toronto, Canada!
When: May 5th – October 28th 2018
Difficulty: Beginner but fun for all levels!
How to Book: Browse by date on our Events Calendar at the bottom of the page, select the Date & Time that works for you and follow our easy online booking steps to complete your reservation!
Intro Lesson & Guided Tour Pricing
Note: SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) Lessons are only available at our Sunnyside Beach location
Select to zoom
What to Bring
Lesson & Guided Tour
- 15 Minute on-shore introductory lesson from our experienced instructors
- 1.5-Hour Guided Tour of Toronto’s beautiful history packed Humber River
- Our experienced instructors to help you every step of the way!
Note: Lessons for SUP are available at our Sunnyside Beach Location only.
- Boat(s), Paddle(s), PFD “Lifejacket”, Coast Guard Safety Kit
- Brief orientation for first timers
- Our friendly staff to help you launch your boat(s) and/or board(s)
- Leash (For SUP (Paddleboard) Rentals Only)
- Dress for the weather!
- Wear footwear you don’t mind possibly getting Wet & Muddy.
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Change of clothes. (Required for all paddlers in April, May & November)
- Government Issued Photo ID to be left as a deposit.
- Kayak & Canoe Rentals for this event are listed on the Event Ticket Page.
- Don’t forget your Cameras!
How it Works
Our Intro Lesson & Guided Tour starts with a brief on-land paddling lesson before we get on the water for a 1.5 hour guided paddle of the Humber River’s calm meandering waters. Along the way, our experienced instructors will tell you about the Humber and its wildlife, while helping you hone your paddling skills. Important: Boat & Equipment Rental NOT included in the Lesson & Guided Tour price.. If you’re not bringing your own rentals are available on the event checkout page.
- We Start & Finish this event at our Humber Location, so no need for a shuttle!
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In to ensure you get out on time.
Become a TA Member today and Save on our huge variety of Outdoor Adventures including Snowshoeing, Cross-Country Skiing, Kayaking, Canoeing, SUP (Paddleboarding) and Much More! Best of all using your TA Membership you can bring as many people with you as you’d like using your TA Member Discount!
How Much? Our 2018 TA Membership is Only $19.95 + tax!
Click Here for More Information!
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- – TA Members: Select Regular Price then use your TA Member Promo Codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
- – Voucher Customers: Select Regular Price then use your Voucher codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
- – Already have your own boat? Simply Select Lessons & Guided Tour.
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
Using your phone? Select the date you’d like to view then look below the calendar to view what times are available for the date you’ve selected.
Lessons are available Wednesday – Sunday at 10:30am, 1:00pm & 3:30pm
How to Book: Select the Date & Time that work for you, select which boat(s) you’d like to reserve + 1 Lesson & Guided Tour Add On* Ticket Per Boat then follow our easy online booking process to complete your reservation.
Events for May 2019 › Humber River Lessons
Events Search and Views Navigation
Calendar of Events
Questions or Concerns?
P: 416 536 2067
Adventure Store: 2241 Dundas Street West. Toronto (Wed – Fri 10 – 6, Sat & Sun 9-5)
Follow us on social media