Welcome to our Humber River Kayak, Canoe & SUP 2-Hour Rentals located right here in Toronto, Canada!
Paddling the calm & meandering Humber River is the perfect way to get outside and try something new!
The Humber River is one of Toronto’s hidden gems and is home to a huge variety of wildlife, including Beaver, Turtles, Blue Heron, Deer, Egret, Coyotes, Mink and more!
Perfect for paddlers of all levels!
Are you a Full Time Student?
Students Save 25%! Use Promo Code “STUDENT25” on the Check-Out Page.
Note: Must present Valid Student Photo ID at event Check-In
How to Book
Students Save 25% – Use Promo Code “STUDENT25” on the Check-Out Page.
Holiday & Long Weekend Pricing is Weekend Price***
- Boat(s), Paddle(s), PFD “Lifejacket”, Coast Guard Safety Kit
- Brief orientation for first timers
- Our friendly staff to help you launch your boat(s) and/or board(s)
- Leash (For SUP (Paddleboard) Rentals Only)
Lesson & Guided Tour Optional Add-On*
- 15 Minute on-shore introductory lesson from our experienced instructors
- 1.5 Hour Guided Tour of Toronto’s beautiful history packed Humber River
- Our experienced instructors to help you every step of the way!
Note: Lessons for SUP are available at our Sunnyside Beach Location only.
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Wear footwear you don’t mind possibly getting Wet & Muddy.
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Change of clothes. (Required for all paddlers in April, May & November)
- Government Issued Photo ID to be left as a deposit.
- Kayak & Canoe Rentals for this event are listed on the Event Ticket Page.
- Don’t forget your Cameras!
How It Works
2 Hour Rentals: After Signing in our friendly staff will set you up with your Boat(s) and Equipment before helping you launch on your calm scenic paddle of Toronto’s Humber River!
2 Hour Rentals with Lesson & Guided Tour Optional Add-On*: For those who choose to our Lesson & Guided Tour Optional Add On* we start with a brief on-land paddling lesson before we get on the water for a 1.5 hour guided paddle of the Humber River’s calm meandering waters. Along the way, our experienced instructors will tell you about the Humber and its wildlife, while helping you hone your paddling skills.
- We Start & Finish this event at our Humber Location, so no need for a shuttle!
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In to ensure you get out on time.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Voucher Customers: Select Regular Price then use your Voucher codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
- Already have your own boat? Simply Select Lessons & Guided Tour.
- As much as we’re enjoying this beautiful hot sunny weather it’s important to keep hydrated and protect your skin so be sure to bring something to drink and cover up!
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
Frequent Paddler Discount Pass
Become a Frequent Paddler today and save up to 40% on our huge selection of Kayaking, Canoeing & SUP Guided Tours, Lessons & Rentals! Best of all using your Frequent Paddler Pass Discount you can bring bring up to 4 guests using your discount!
How Much? Our 2019 Frequent Paddler Pass is Only $20 + tax!
Are you a Full Time Student? Students Save 25%! Use Promo Code “STUDENT25” on the Check-Out Page.
Map & Directions
Click Here for Directions to our Humber River Paddling Center
Using your phone? Select the date you’d like to view then look below the calendar to view what times are available for the date you’ve selected.
How to Book: Select the Date & Time that work for you, select which boat(s) you’d like to reserve, then follow our easy online booking process to complete your reservation.
Using a Gift Certificate or Group Deal Voucher? Enter the Voucher Number in the Promo Code box on the Checkout Page.
Events for June 2019 › Humber River
Events Search and Views Navigation
Calendar of Events
Questions or Concerns?
P: 416 536 2067
Office Hours: Wednesday – Sunday : 9:00am – 5:00pm