READ DESCRIPTION & BOOK AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
Welcome to our Humber 2 Hr. Kayak, Canoe & SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) Rentals located right here on Toronto’s historic Humber River!
Paddling the calm & meandering Humber River is the perfect way to get outside and have fun this season! The Humber River is one of Toronto’s hidden gems and is home to a huge variety of wildlife, including Beaver, Blue Heron, Deer, Coyotes, Egret, Mink and much much more!
Located only a 5-minute walk from Old Mill TTC Station (Toronto’s Public Transit) you don’t even need a vehicle! Simply book your boat(s) online and our friendly staff will have everything ready and waiting for your relaxing paddle of the scenic Humber River’s calm beautiful waters!
How to Book: Find the date & time that works for you on our Events Calendar at the bottom of the page, then follow our easy online bookings steps to complete your reservation.
Event Duration: 2-Hours
Where: Our Humber River Location here in Toronto, Canada!
When: May 5th – October 28th 2018
Difficulty: Beginner but fun for all levels!
Never paddled before? Select our Lesson & Guided Tour Add-On when booking.
- With the beautiful summer we’ve been having we’re in full swing here at our Humber River Paddling Center, if you’re looking to join us on a weekend make sure to book ahead!
- As much as we’re enjoying this beautiful hot sunny weather it’s important to keep hydrated and protect your skin so be sure to bring something to drink and cover up!
What to Bring
- Boat(s), Paddle(s), PFD “Lifejacket”, Coast Guard Safety Kit
- Brief orientation for first timers
- Our friendly staff to help you launch your boat(s) and/or board(s)
- Leash (For SUP (Paddleboard) Rentals Only)
Lesson & Guided Tour Add-On*
- 15 Minute on-shore introductory lesson from our experienced instructors
- 1.5 Hour Guided Tour of Toronto’s beautiful history packed Humber River
- Our experienced instructors to help you every step of the way!
Note: Lessons for SUP are available at our Sunnyside Beach Location only.
- Dress for the weather!
- Wear footwear you don’t mind possibly getting Wet & Muddy.
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Change of clothes. (Required for all paddlers in April, May & November)
- Government Issued Photo ID to be left as a deposit.
- Kayak & Canoe Rentals for this event are listed on the Event Ticket Page.
- Don’t forget your Cameras!
How it Works
2 Hour Rentals: After Signing in our friendly staff will set you up with your Boat(s) and Equipment before helping you launch on your calm scenic paddle of Toronto’s Humber River!
2 Hour Rentals with Lesson & Guided Tour Add-On: For those who joined the Lesson & Guided Tour we start with a brief on-land paddling lesson before we get on the water for a 1.5 hour guided paddle of the Humber River’s calm meandering waters. Along the way, our experienced instructors will tell you about the Humber and its wildlife, while helping you hone your paddling skills.
- We Start & Finish this event at our Humber Location, so no need for a shuttle!
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In to ensure you get out on time.
Become a TA Member today and Save on our huge variety of Outdoor Adventures including Snowshoeing, Cross-Country Skiing, Kayaking, Canoeing, SUP (Paddleboarding) and Much More! Best of all using your TA Membership you can bring as many people with you as you’d like using your TA Member Discount!
How Much? Our 2018 TA Membership is Only $19.95 + tax!
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- – TA Members: Select Regular Price then use your TA Member Promo Codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
- – Voucher Customers: Select Regular Price then use your Voucher codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
- – Already have your own boat? Simply Select Lessons & Guided Tour.
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
Using your phone? Select the date you’d like to view then look below the calendar to view what times are available for the date you’ve selected.
We’re open 7-Days Per week at our Humber River Location here in Toronto!
How to Book: Select the Date & Time that work for you, select which boat(s) you’d like to reserve, then follow our easy online booking process to complete your reservation.
Using a Gift Certificate or Group Deal Voucher? Enter the Voucher Number in the Promo Code box on the Checkout Page.
Events Search and Views Navigation
Calendar of Events
Questions or Concerns?
P: 416 536 2067
Adventure Store: 2241 Dundas Street West. Toronto (Wed – Fri 10 – 6, Sat & Sun 9-5)
Follow us on social media
416 536 2067
2241 Dundas Street West Toronto ON. M6R 1X6
Office Hours: Wednesday-Friday (10am - 6pm) Saturday & Sunday (9am-5pm)