Due to the close proximity of paddlers in this large boat – Voyageur Canoe bookings have been closed until further notice
Welcome to our Humber River 1.5-Hour Voyageur Canoe Tour located right here in Toronto, Canada!
Perfect for beginners and experienced alike, our 1.5-Hour 11 Passenger Voyageur Canoe Scenic Guided Tour is a great way to explore the beautiful History packed Humber River as it slowly meanders through Toronto!
Our 22 ft Voyageur Canoes are super stable and can hold up to 11 of you and your family and friends! No paddling experience required! Our experienced staff will teach you the basics of paddling before embarking on your scenic paddling adventure!
A great way to get outside and learn something new!
How to Book
Holiday & Long Weekend Pricing is Weekend Price***
- 1.5-Hour Guided Voyageur Canoe Paddle
- Paddle(s), PFD(s) (Lifejackets), 1 Space Per booking in one of our Voyageur Canoes
- Our experienced Instructors to help you every step of the way!
What to Bring
- Dress for the weather!
- Wear footwear you don’t mind possibly getting Wet & Muddy.
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Don’t forget your Cameras!
How It Works
We meet up at our Humber Location right here in Toronto where we’ll get everyone checked in then set you up with a Paddle & Lifejacket before embarking on our Historic Paddle! Once we’ve got everyone into the canoe our Guides located at the back of the Canoe steering will take you on a scenic paddle of Toronto’s beautiful Humber River showing you the best spots and going through some of the amazing history of the river.
- We Start & Finish this event at our Humber Location, so no need for a shuttle!
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In to ensure you get out on time.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Voucher Customers: Select Regular Price then use your Voucher codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
- As much as we’re enjoying this beautiful hot sunny weather it’s important to keep hydrated and protect your skin so be sure to bring something to drink and cover up!
Click Here to view our Cancellations & Rescheduling Policy
Frequent Paddler Discount Pass
Become a Frequent Paddler today and save on our huge selection of Kayaking, Canoeing & SUP Guided Tours, Lessons & Rentals! Best of all using your Frequent Paddler Discount Pass you can bring guests and book up to 4 boats using your discount!
How Much? Our 2021 Frequent Paddler Pass is Only $20 + tax!
Using your phone? Select the date you’d like to view then look below the calendar to view what times are available for the date you’ve selected.
How to Book: Select the Date & Time that work for you, select the number of tickets/spots you require, then follow our easy online booking process to complete your reservation.
Using a Gift Certificate or Group Deal Voucher? Enter the Voucher Number in the Promo Code box on the Checkout Page.
Questions or Concerns?
E: [email protected]
P: 416 536 2067
Office Hours: Wednesday – Sunday : 9:00am – 5:00pm