Toronto Adventures Humber Location
Toronto, Ontario Canada 416-536-2067 http://torontoadventures.ca/venue/toronto-adventures-humber-location/
Our Humber Location is located just inside King’s Mill Park next to The Old Mill Inn and Spa in The Humber Valley in Toronto’s West end, only a 5 min. walk from Old Mill TTC station!
We are located next to the river, on the west bank of the Humber River under the Bloor Street bridge/over-pass and under the Old Mill TTC subway station.
Having trouble finding us? Call Us at 416-536-2067 ext. 0
TTC (Public Transit) or Walking:
- Take the TTC (Toronto’s Public Transit) to Old Mill TTC station.
- When you exit the station turn left and walk to Bloor St. when you reach Bloor St. turn left again and walk until you come to the bridge going over the Humber River.
- At this bridge, on your left side you will see stairs leading down. Take the stairs leading down into the Humber Valley.
- We are located in the parking lot 200 metres in-front of bottom of stairs, straight ahead, just to your left.
Driving or Biking or Walking:
- Click HERE and enter your start location for Google Maps Directions.
- Paid parking is available across the street from the Old Mill Inn and Spa
- Free parking is available right at our location on the west bank of the Humber River right under the Old Mill TTC Subway Station, take the street next to the Old Mill Inn & Spa leading into Kingsmill Park.
- more free parking is available on the east side of the Humber River, across the pretty bridge next tot he Old Mill Inn & Spa, then you would have to walk back across the bridge to the west side of the Humber River and turn into the street leading into Kingsmill Park.