2013 Stand-Up Paddle-Boarding is closed for the season
We closed it a little early because of the cold water temperature of the lake.
The look of shock, when our S.U.P. customers fell into the lake, on the happy faces of our customers convinced us that it was time to close S.U.P. for the season.
But, we will be allowing you to use your paid for S.U.P. vouchers for the following options:
1. Use your voucher to book our Fall Colours Humber River Kayaking Adventure
2. Use your voucher to book our Winter Snowshoeing Adventure
3. Use your voucher to book our 2014 Stand-Up Paddle-Boarding Lesson and Rentals.
Summer 2013 Bookings Now Open!Event Dates: June 15th – September 12th, 2013 Event Duration: 2 Hours
Join Us, on our Summer 2013 Intro to Paddle Boarding Lessons & Rentals! If it’s your first time join us on our lesson which includes a beginners Stand Up Paddle Boarding lesson from one of our experienced guides before embarking on a brief paddle up and down Sunnyside Beach followed by some fun skill testing games and free time!
If you liked the Paddle Board or any SUP equipment that you used on one of our Paddle Boarding events head to Board Sports and they’ll hook you up with a Board, Paddle, and anything else that you might need and at a great rate.
What’s Included in our Lesson?
- Paddle Board
- Beginners Lesson
- Guided paddle of Sunnyside Beach
What Should I Bring?
Pricing:Weekday: Lesson & Rental: $49.95 + Tax. Per Participant 2 Hr. Rental: $39.95 + Tax. Weekend: Lesson & Rental: $59.95 + Tax. Per Participant 2 Hr. Rental: $39.95 + Tax. How to Book:
Step 1: Select “Book Now” listed both at the top of the page and below this “How to Book” section.
Step 2: Once you select “Book Now” redirected to our Intro to Paddle Boarding event Calendar with all of time dates and times available for that event, select the date & time most convenient for you.
Step 4: Complete your booking by choosing your Option of “Lesson & Rental” or “2 Hr. Rental” and following online booking systems easy steps to complete your reservation!
TA Sunnyside Beach Booth
TTC (Toronto Transit Commission):
1 – Go to Dundas West TTC Station
2- Take the 504 Streetcar south and get off at the Queen Street West Stop.
3- Walk south across the street, to your south you will see a bridge that crosses the highways over towards lake Ontario, take that bridge across to the other side.
4- Once you’ve crossed the bridge turn right and follow the Bicycle path until you have a chance to get on the boardwalk to your south. (Watch our for bicyclists)
5- Once you are on the boardwalk and you pass the Sunnyside Cafe you will see our TA Booth on the beach just up ahead to your left.
1) Go to Maps.Google.Ca and Click “Get Directions” in the top left.
2) Type your location of departure in the A Column and “Sunnyside Pavilion” in the B Column, then Click “Get Directions”. These directions will bring you to The Sunnyside Pavilion, we are located on the beach just to the west of the Sunnyside Pavilion, you can find parking in either parking lot to the east or west of the pavilion.