Note: Our Intro to Snowshoeing program is OPEN with great snow conditions in the forecast! Adventures offers two Snowshoeing programs. 1. City, Intro to Snowshoeing in High Park & / or in the Humber River Valley. We meet by a TTC subway station for both these locations. 2. Out of City, Bruce Trail / Copeland Forest Intro to Snowshoeing ~ our Adventure Bus Transport Included*! Our Snowshoeing season runs from December 15th to March 15th. CITY, INTRO TO SNOWSHOEING GUIDED ADVENTURE: Join us on our City, High Park or Humber River Valley Intro to Snowshoeing and two hour Guided Snowshoeing Adventure. Once we meet we set you up with a pair of Snowshoes for the event and start with a brief beginners Snowshoeing lesson before we embark on our scenic tour of historic High Park or the forested trails of the Humber River Valley. OUT OF CITY, INTRO TO SNOWSHOEING ADVENTURE BUS DAY TRIP Join us on our new Bruce Trail or Copeland Forest~ Lesson & Guided Tour Transport Included* day trip! We start by shuttling you from the Keele or York Mils TTC Stations where we pick you up aboard our TA Shuttle Bus to our Start Location, once we arrive we’ll set you up with a pair of Snowshoes for the event and start with a brief beginners Snowshoeing lesson before we embark on our scenic tour of Canada’s historic Bruce Trail or the wonderful Copeland Forest. A great way to learn, socialize, and enjoy Canada’s beautiful winter season!
- Transport to and from Toronto’s Keele or York Mills TTC Stations aboard our TA Shuttle Bus.. (On out of city trips)
- Snowshoes for the duration of the event.
- Beginners snowshoe lesson.
- 2 Hour Guided Hikes of High Park or the Humber River Valley or of Canada’s Famous Bruce Trail or the wonderful Copeland Forest.
- Great way to learn to Snowshoe, socialize, and enjoy Canada’s beautiful winter season!
Pricing : from $49.95 to $69.95 + tax per participant Become a TA Community Member to Receive special member pricing. Click Here to find out more about the TA Community. Free for a limited time! How To Book:
- Select the “Book Now” button, you will be redirected to our booking “Intro to Snowshoeing” Calendar.
- On this Calendar you will see a list of all of our available “Intro to Snowshoeing” events. Select the event with the Date & Time of your preference.
- Once you have selected the event you will be redirected to the Event Page where any last Details and Requirements are listed as well as our online booking form. Our booking agent accepts most major credit cards and PayPal.
How to Dress:
- Please dress warmly.
- Dress in layers so that if you are too hot or too cold you can add or remove clothing.
- Do not wear coats that are lower then your knees.
- Snow pants are great. A waterproof layer is great.
- The best boots to wear are flat bottomed, water proof boots or any other flat bottomed boot.
- Make sure to wear a warm hat and gloves or mitts. A scarf is a great addition.
- Simply, dress for the weather
Can’t find us? Give us a call at 416.536.2067