Welcome to Toronto Adventure’s Humber Valley Intro to Snowshoeing Lesson & Tour information page.
(This Program Runs from January 5th – March 17th 2013)
NOTE: Due to snow conditions in the Humber Valley we’re allowing anyone wishing to book for the Humber Valley Intro to Snowshoeing program to join us for our Bruce Trail Intro to Snowshoeing Lesson & Tour Transport Incl. which leaves from Old Mill TTC Station at 11:00am for no extra charge!
Click Here for more information on our Bruce Trail Intro to Snowshoeing Adventure.
Join Us, on our Humber Valley 2 Hour Intro to Snowshoeing Lesson & Tour available locally right here in Toronto. We start with a beginners snowshoe lesson before embarking on a guided introductory snowshoe of Toronto’s beautiful Humber Valley.
A great way to learn, socialize, and enjoy Canada’s beautiful winter season!
- Snowshoes for the duration of the event.
- Beginners snowshoeing lesson.
- Guided snowshoe of Toronto’s Humber Valley.
Fee: $49.95 + tax per participant
(Group Deal Coupons and Discount Coupons are also accepted)
- We can only accept cash at the start location.
- Group Deal customers must pay 13% tax upon arrival.
- Select the “Book Now” button, you will be redirected to our booking “Intro to Snowshoeing” Calendar.
- On this Calendar you will see a list of all of our available “Intro to Snowshoeing” events. Select the event with the Date & Time of your preference.
- Once you have selected the event you will be redirected to the Event Page where any last Details and Requirements are listed as well as our online booking form. Our booking agent accepts most major credit cards and PayPal.
- Please dress warmly.
- Dress in layers so that if you are too hot or too cold you can add or remove clothing.
- Do not wear coats that are lower then your knees.
- Snow pants are great. A waterproof layer is great.
- The best boots to wear are flat bottomed, water proof boots or any other flat bottomed boot.
- Make sure to wear a warm hat and gloves or mitts. A scarf is a great addition.
- Simply, dress for the weather
- If there is no snow for the date you have booked your tour we will cancel the tour 24 hours before the event, you will be notified by email and you will be given new codes to register with.
Humber Valley ~ Intro to Snowshoeing Start Location
TTC: (5-10 Minute Walk From Old Mill Station)
1) Go To Old Mill TTC Station
2) When you exit Old Mill Station turn right, walk until you hit Old Mill Road.
3) Turn right on Old Mill Road and walk until you see the Main entrance to the Old Mill Inn & Spa on your right side (Big Circular Driveway).
4) We are located in the main courtyard.
1) Go to Maps.Google.Ca and Click “Get Directions” in the top left.
2) Type your location of departure in the A Column and “The Old Mill Inn & Spa” in the B Column, then Click “Get Directions”. These directions will bring you to The Old Mill Inn & Spa, we are located in the main courtyard. Parking is available across the street.