Join us on our New & Improved Rouge River Adventures!
Upcoming Rouge River Trips will be starting in June and will be posted in May.
This Spring & Summer hop aboard our TA Shuttle Bus at Old Mill TTC Station and join us in paddling Toronto’s East End’s scenic Rouge River! We start our paddle at the Glenn Rouge Campground from where we hop in our boat and enjoy a scenic paddle of the beautiful meandering Rouge which hosts a variety of plant and wildlife including Blue Heroin, Egret, Beaver, Deer, and more! We end our paddle at the beautiful waters of Fairport Beach where we spend the next hour or so relaxing on the beach or paddling your boat.
A great way to spend a day outside!
Difficulty Level: Beginner & Up
- Transport to and from event from Old Mill TTC Station. ($10 Discount for customers meeting us there.)
- Kayak, Paddle, Lifejacket, and all other required equipment for the paddle!
- Guided paddle of the Rouge River from Glenn Rouge Campground to Fairport Beach.
What to Bring:
- Bathing Suit & Towel (Optional)
- Snack / Light Lunch (Optional) Note: We Stop at Tim Hortons Before Arrival & After Leaving.
Pricing:General Admission: $49.95 + Tax. Per Participant 15% Student & Seniors Discount: Enter Promotional Code - Student15
TA Community Members receive a 25% Discount. Click here for more information on become a TA Community Member.