Join us on our Ontario Place Paddle In Concerts!
Note: This event is not affiliated with the Molson Amphitheatre or Ontario Place.
We sign in and then get in our boats, and depart paddling down the scenic Humber River. We then paddle inside the protected waters inside the break-wall on Lake Ontario towards Ontario Place’s Molson Amphitheater. Once we arrive we hang out in our boats and listen to great musicians such as The Black Keys, Florence and the Machine, Tragically Hip, and more. These events usually last approximately 4 hours and are a night time paddle.
A great surreal nighttime paddling experience!
Summer 2013 Events:Maroon 5 with Kelly Clarkson The Maroon Paddle-In Concerts starts and ends at our Sunnyside Beach Location. Meet us at Sunnyside Beach, just west of the swimming pool 1755 Lakeshore Blvd. West August 29th 2013 7:30pm – 9:30pm Click Here for more Info & Booking. MegaFest w/ Steely Dan, Heart, Kiss, Gigantour, Blue Rodeo … September 7th 2013 7:30pm – 11:30pm Meet at our Humber River location below the Old Mill TTC Subway station on the west bank of the Humber River If Driving, park your cars at Sunnyside Beach and take ttc or taxi to our start location. The trip ends at Sunnyside Beach and easy TTC access. Click Here for more Info & Booking.
http://torontoadventures.ca/event-registration/?ee=6135If there is a concert coming to the Molson Aphitheatre that you would like to have us paddle to simply send us a email to rosaire@TorontoAdventures.ca
RSVP now before all the boats are taken!
Pricing:Regular Price: $49.95 + Tax. Per Participant 15% Student & Seniors Discount: $42.45 + Tax. Per Participant (Enter Promo Code student15) TA Community Members receive a 25% Discount. Click here for more information on become a TA Community Member.
How to Book:
Note: Bookings for this event will open as soon as the Molson Amphitheater has there concerts listed.
Step 1: Select “Click Here” under the event you wish to book listed above under ”Summer 2013 Events”, you will be redirected to that events Booking & Information Page.
Step 2: Read the information and then to reserve your space fill out your information at the bottom of the page then click SUBMIT, you will be redirected to our booking confirmation page.
Step 3: Confirm that your booking details are correct then Confirm Registration and select the Online Payment Option. Note: For cash payments please call 416.536.2067 to make your reservation by phone.
TA Sunnyside Beach Booth
TTC (Toronto Transit Commission):
1) Go to Dundas West TTC Station
2) Take the 504 Streetcar south and get off at the Queen Street West Stop.
3) Walk south across the street, to your south you will see a bridge that crosses the highways over towards lake Ontario, take that bridge across to the other side.
4) Once you’ve crossed the bridge turn right and follow the Bicycle path until you have a chance to get on the boardwalk to your south. (Watch our for bicyclists)
5) Once you are on the boardwalk and you pass the Sunnyside Cafe you will see our TA Booth on the beach just up ahead to your left.
1) Go to Maps.Google.Ca and Click “Get Directions” in the top left.
2) Type your location of departure in the A Column and “Sunnyside Pavilion” in the B Column, then Click “Get Directions”. These directions will bring you to The Sunnyside Pavilion, we are located on the beach just to the west of the Sunnyside Pavilion, you can find parking in either parking lot to the east or west of the pavilion.