Join us on our Ontario Place Paddle In Concerts!
Note: This event is not affiliated with the Molson Amphitheatre or Ontario Place.
Our Paddle In Concerts are the a surreal night time paddling experience. We meet at our Sunnyside Beach location where we start off with a brief assigning of boat and equipment before we embark on our (usually) sunset paddle inside the protected waters of Sunnyside’s break-wall on Lake Ontario towards Ontario Place’s Molson Amphitheater. Once we arrive we hang out in our boats and listen to great musicians such as The Black Keys, Jack Johnson, Florence & The Machine, Tragically Hip, and more.
A great surreal nighttime paddling experience you’ll never forget!
Summer 2014 Events:Jack Johnson – From Here to Now to You Tour When: May 28th 2014 6:00pm – 9:30pm Where: Sunnyside Beach Location Click Here for more Info & Booking. Journey & Steve Miller Band When: June 19th 2014 5:45pm – 9:15pm Where: Sunnyside Beach Location Click Here for more Info & Booking. Arctic Monkeys When: June 21st 2014 6:30pm – 10:00pm Where: Sunnyside Beach Location Click Here for more Info & Booking. Dave Matthews Band When: June 24th 2014 6:00pm – 9:30pm Where: Sunnyside Beach Location Click Here for more Info & Booking. We’ll keep adding concerts as they list them… if you know of a concert at the Molson Amphitheater that you don’t see and would like to see up there email Rosaire@TorontoAdventures.ca.
This event fills up fast so RSVP now before all the boats are taken!
Pricing:Regular Price: $49.95 + Tax. Per Participant 15% Student & Seniors Discount: $42.45 + Tax. Per Participant (Enter Promo Code student15 ) Note: Must Present Valid Student ID TA Community Members receive a 10% Discount. Click here for more information on become a TA Community Member.
How to Book:
Step 1: Select “Click Here” under the event you wish to book listed above under ”Summer 2013 Events”, you will be redirected to that events Booking & Information Page.
Step 2: Read the information and then to reserve your space fill out your information at the bottom of the page then click SUBMIT, you will be redirected to our booking confirmation page.
Step 3: Confirm that your booking details are correct then Confirm Registration and select the Online Payment Option. Note: For cash payments please call 416.536.2067 to make your reservation by phone.
TA Sunnyside Beach Booth
TTC (Toronto Transit Commission):
1) Go to Dundas West TTC Station
2) Take the 504 Streetcar south and get off at the Queen Street West Stop.
3) Walk south across the street, to your south you will see a bridge that crosses the highways over towards lake Ontario, take that bridge across to the other side.
4) Once you’ve crossed the bridge turn right and follow the Bicycle path until you have a chance to get on the boardwalk to your south. (Watch our for bicyclists)
5) Once you are on the boardwalk and you pass the Sunnyside Cafe you will see our TA Booth on the beach just up ahead to your left.
1) Go to Maps.Google.Ca and Click “Get Directions” in the top left.
2) Type your location of departure in the A Column and “Sunnyside Pavilion” in the B Column, then Click “Get Directions”. These directions will bring you to The Sunnyside Pavilion, we are located on the beach just to the west of the Sunnyside Pavilion, you can find parking in either parking lot to the east or west of the pavilion.