Bookings Open Now!Event Dates: April 6th – September 30th 2013 Event Duration: 2 Hours
Join Us on our Easy Kayaking & Canoeing Lessons & Rentals located right here in Toronto, a 10-minute walk from local transit!
Our Lessons & Rentals include everything you need for your paddle! If you choose to include a lesson we provide you with a 30 minute beginners lesson before you embark on your scenic paddle of Toronto’s wildlife packed slow moving Humber River.
The Humber is a slow moving scenic river that meanders through forest and marsh. On this adventure we see plant and wildlife rarely seen in the city. We often see more wildlife on the Humber River then we see on our trips to Algonquin Park. We regularly see: Canada Geese, Swans, Ducks, White Egrets, Blue Heron, Night Heron, Cormorants, many types of Raptors, Beaver, Mink, Muskrat, Deer, Fox, Coyote, Raccoon, Salmon, Trout, Carp, Bass, Catfish, and many types of Turtles!
A Great Way to Learn, Socialize, and Enjoy The Great Outdoors!
Lesson & Rental
- All equipement provided including, Lifejacket(s), Boat, Paddle(s), and more!
- 30 Minute Kayaking or Canoeing Lesson.
- 1.5 Hr Self Guided Tour of Toronto’s Humber River.
Easy 2 Hr. Rental
- Safety Kit
- … everything you’ll need for your paddling adventure!
RSVP now before all the boats are taken!
Pricing:Single Kayak: (Max 1 Participants) Weekdays – $49.95 + tax. Lesson & Rental Incl.* Weekends – $59.95 + tax. Lesson & Rental Incl.* 2 Hr. Rental – $29.95 + tax. Lesson not Incl.* Tandem/Double Kayak: (Max 2 Participants) Weekdays – $99.95 + tax. Lesson & Rental Incl.* Weekends – $109.95 + tax. Lesson & Rental Incl.* 2 Hr. Rental – $39.95 + tax. Lesson not Incl.* Regular Canoe: (Max 2 Adults & 1 Child) Weekdays – $99.95 + tax. Lesson & Rental Incl.* Weekends – $109.95 + tax. Lesson & Rental Incl.* 2 Hr. Rental – $39.95 + tax. Lesson not Incl.* Large/Family Canoe: (Max 3 Adults or 2 Adults & 3 Children) Weekdays – $149.85 + tax. Lesson & Rental Incl.* Weekends – $179.85 + tax. Lesson & Rental Incl.* 2 Hr. Rental – $49.95 + tax. Lesson not Incl.* TA Community Members Receive a 25% Discount! Click Here to become a TA Community Member.
How to Book:
Step 1: Select “Book Now” listed both at the top of the page and below this “How to Book” section.
Step 2: You will be redirected to our Boat Selection Page, read the descriptions of each boat at the bottom of the Boat Selection Page and then select the boat you wish to use.
Step 3: Once you select the boat you wish to use you will be redirected to our Intro to Kayaking & Canoeing event Calendar with all of time dates and times available for that boat type, select the date & time most convenient for you.
Step 4: Complete your booking by selecting Lesson & Tour or Rental under choose an option, then following our online booking systems easy steps to complete your reservation.
Note: For Coupon customers please be sure to enter your coupon code in the coupon box and not the discount box. Also make sure to copy your code in exactly.
Humber River Start Location (King’s Mill Park)
TTC (Public Transit): - 10 Minute Walk From Old Mill Station
1) Go To Old Mill TTC Station
2) When you exit Old Mill Station turn right, walk until you hit Old Mill Road.
3) When you hit Old Mill Rd. turn right, walk past Old Mill Inn and Spa. Just after Old Mill Inn and Spa (Before the bridge crossing the Humber) turn right into Kings Mill Park.
4) Walk along the road until you see us on your left!
1) Go to Maps.Google.Ca and Click “Get Directions” in the top left.
2) Type your location of departure in the A Column and “Kings Mill Park” in the B Column, then Click “Get Directions”. These directions will bring you to Kings Mill Park, as you enter the park you will see us on your left side, you can park in either of the parking lots to your left or right.