Join us on our Guided Kayak Day Trips ~ Transport included!
Pick from our list of several Ontario waterways including The Nottawasaga River, Georgian Bay, The Moon River, and more!
These trips are all inclusive, we pick you up in our TA shuttle bus in the morning from Old Mill TTC station wherefrom we drive you to your event start location while your guides give you an introduction to the river you’ll be paddling that day. Once you reach the start location we provide you with everything you need including your boat and equipment, lunch and everything else you might need for your paddle. From there your 2 guides take you on your adventure down these scenic Ontario rivers and bays, stopping for a lunch around noon, and then continuing onto the finish location where our TA shuttle bus will be waiting to shuttle you back to Toronto’s Old Mill TTC Station.
Full Details and Itinerary available on event booking page!
- Kayak, Paddle, Lifejacket, Coast Guard Safety Kit, and any other equipment you need for your adventure.
- Transport to and from Toronto’s Old Mill TTC Station in our TA shuttle bus.
- Guided Tour of the waterway listed on the paddle of your choice by our experienced TA guides.
- Soup & Sandwiches for lunch on the water! (Vegetarian Available please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
What Should I Bring?
- Sunglasses and Sun Tan Lotion (A Must even on cloudy days!).
- If raining bring a rain jacket & splash pants (No Ponchos).
- Water Bottle(s) (Bring the appropriate amount of water for the duration of your event).
- Gloves for sensitive skin or longer paddles.
- Any necessary medication.
- That’s It! We got the rest!
RSVP now before all the boats are taken!
Prices: 99.95 + hst. Per Participant (Transport & Lunch Included)
TA Members: Your price will be adjusted on the payment payment page.
How to Book: (NOTE: BOOKING OPENS MARCH 31st)
Step 1: Select “Book Now” listed both at the top of the page and below this “How to Book” section.
Step 2: This will bring you to our event calendar which has all of our different adventures listed. Select the adventure on the date & time that is most convenient for you, this will bring you to our online booking page.
Step 4: Complete your booking by following our online booking systems easy steps to complete your reservation.
Old Mill TTC Station
1) Go To Old Mill TTC Station
2) When you exit Old Mill Station you will see our TA Shuttle bus across the street.
1) Go to Maps.Google.Ca and Click “Get Directions” in the top left.
2) Type your location of departure in the A Column and “Old Mill TTC Station Toronto” in the B Column, then Click “Get Directions”. These directions will bring you to Old Mill TTC station where you will see our TA Shuttle bus, ask any of our TA Staff for parking directions.