Bookings Open Now!
Join us on our Algonquin Park ~ Intro to Camping all inclusive camping experience! No Vehicle Required!
Our Algonquin Park ~ Intro to Camping package is perfect for both first time campers or even experienced campers who just want to be taken care of. We start this trip Friday evening where we pick you up from one of our 3 Toronto Pick Up/Drop Off Locations Keele TTC Station, York Mills TTC Station, and The Highway 7 Carpool Lot in our TA Adventure Bus, from there we head North to Canada’s beautiful Algonquin Provincial Park and our camping accommodations for the next two nights. Upon arrival you’ll be greeted by your campsite and a hot fire where you will be introduced to our friendly staff and your sleeping accommodations for the night. Over the next few days you’ll have the option in participating in various hikes, paddles, animal sightings, games, and other outdoor activities provided by our experienced staff and Algonquin’s vast scenic parkland. After a hardy lunch on our last day we pack up our gear and depart on our TA Adventure Bus arriving back in Toronto Drop Off locations.
- Transport To and From Algonquin Park from any of our Pick Up/Drop Off Locations (Keele TTC Stn., York Mills TTC Stn., and The Highway 7 Carpool Lot.
- Guided Weekend Introduction to Camping experience at Canada’s famous Algonquin Provincial Park.
- All meals and snacks (Vegetarian Options Available).
- All Accommodations (Tents which you’ll share with others).
- A variety of optional activities such as: Guided Hikes, Kayaking, Animal Sighting, Fires, and more outdoor activities around Algonquin Provincial Park provided by our experienced TA Staff.
A great way to socialize and enjoy Canada’s great outdoors!
RSVP now before all the spaces are taken.
2014 Events:Algonquin Intro to Camping Group Adventure When? August 15th-17th 2014 (3 Days, 2 Nights – Fri, Sat, Sun) Pricing: $299.95 Per Participant.
Click Here to Book Now Special Extended* Algonquin Intro to Camping Group Adventure When? August 29th- September 1st 2014 (4 Days, 3 Nights – Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon) Pricing: $349.95 Per Participant.
Click Here to Book Now
What to Bring?
- 1 Set of Clothes per day of your trip. (Include Sweaters, Shirts, Socks, Undergarments, Pants/Shorts, Etc.)
- Rain Jacket, just in case!
- Sunglasses, hat, & Sunscreen
- Towel & Swimming Gear
- Toiletries (Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Soap, Deodorant, Etc)
- Bug Spray if you’re tasty!
- Proper footwear for hiking (Running shoes, Hiking Boots/Shoes, or good sandals work well, No Heels!)
- Any Medication you might need! (Please let one of our TA Staff Members know about your medication at the beginning of the trip.)
- A Water Bottle
- That’s All, the rest is on us!
Pick Up / Drop Off Locations:Keele TTC Station (Toronto Public Transit) Our TA Adventure Bus will be located right in front of the main entrance to the station. Exact Pick Up times vary per event. York Mills TTC Station (Toronto Public Transit) Our TA Adventure Bus will be located at the York Mills “Kiss & Ride”. Exact Pick Up times vary per event. Highway 7 Carpool Parking Lot Click Here for Map. Exact Pick Up times vary per event.