Get out and Our City Moonlight Snowshoeing Adventures are the perfect way to enjoy the Canadian winter without leaving the City!
Our experienced guides greet you at Old Mill TTC Station’s main entrance at 6:00pm. We take you down to Toronto’s beautiful Humber Valley for a 1 hour guided night time Snowshoe through the winding trails that follow the historic Humber River followed by a fire with Marshmallow Roasting!
A great way to get outside and enjoy winter!
Difficulty Level: Beginner but fun for all!
Where: Toronto’s scenic Humber Valley
- – Snowshoe Rental is included
- – Brief beginner Snowshoeing Lesson
- – 1 Hour Guided Snowshoe walk / hike through the scenic Humber Valley
- – Apres Camp Fire and Marshmallow Roasting
- – Our experienced TA Guides to help you every step of the way!
Regular Price: $24.95 + tax. Per Ticket
Member Price: $18.71 + tax. Per Ticket (Save 25%)
TA Members use Promo Code: TAMSD
Click Here for more information on our TA Membership
We meet inside Old Mill TTC Stations Main Entrance at 6:00pm
Step 1 Select the “Select Here to Register Now” button at the top or bottom of the page, you will then be redirected to our 2018 Winter Events Calendar.
Step 2 Select the “City Moonlight Snowshoeing” Event with the Date & Time that works best for you.
Note: Make sure you’ve selected the correct Snowshoeing event.
Step 3 Follow the simple steps to complete your booking!
- – Ages 8 and older, anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- – Voucher Customers must bring their valid voucher with them on the day of the event or pay full price. Note: Mobile copy’s of your Voucher work Great!
When participating in any Outdoor Activity it’s important to Dress Appropriately and this is especially true for Winter Adventures!
We’ve listed below some of our Top Tips for Dressing Right for Winter Adventures:
- – Dress in layers so that you can easily add or remove layers throughout the trip to regulate your temperature as needed.
- – Bring more layers that you think you’ll need, you can always remove them during the trip.
- – We highly recommend water resistant Jacket, Gloves, Pants, and Boots!
- – Wear a hat!
- – Wear warm winter boots! … Not city winter boots!
- – You know yourself best, if you get cold easily bring extra layers.
- – We will be exercising so you will most likely get quite warm out there… Don’t forget to remove layers before you get too hot!
- – Bring water or some other form of Hydration.
- – Don’t forget your cameras!