Get out and enjoy the Canadian winter this season by joining us on one of our beginner Intro to Snowshoeing Copeland Forest Adventure Bus Day Trips!
Hop aboard our TA Adventure Bus at either of our 2 Toronto Pick Up/Drop Off Locations and sit back and relax as we take you Northbound to the Copeland Forest, right in Ontario’s Snowbelt where snow is always deep and plentiful!
Once we arrive our experienced guides will set you up with a pair of our Canadian made quality Snowshoes. We then start the beginners Snowshoeing lesson that goes over everything from the different parts of a snowshoe, to how to put them on, Snowshoeing maneuvers and much more! After our easy lesson we embark on our 2.5 hour guided Snowshoe hike along the scenic snowy trails of our Intro to Snowshoeing Copeland Forest location!
A Great way to exercise, have fun and get outside this Winter!
Breakfast & Lunch: Pack yourself Breakfast and Lunch or buy one at the ON-Route along the way. We stop for washroom & food breaks on the way up and on the way back. We usually recommend eating light breakfast on the way up and a heavier lunch on the way back in order to avoid indigestion while exercising.
Difficulty Level: Beginner but fun for all!
- – Transport to and from the event from Toronto
- – Snowshoe Rental is included
- – 30 Minute Beginner Snowshoeing Lesson
- – 2.5 – 3 Hour Guided Snowshoe walk / hike through the scenic Copeland Forest
- – Campfire break of Hot Chocolate & a Light Snack
- – Our experienced TA Guides to help you every step of the way!
Weekday Price: $69.95 + tax. Per Ticket
Member Price: $52.47 + tax. Per Ticket (Save 25%)
Weekend Price: $79.95 + tax. Per Ticket
Member Price: $59.95 + tax. Per Ticket (Save 25%)
TA Members use Promo Code: TAMSD
Click Here for more information on our TA Membership
9:00am Pick Up at Keele TTC Station
9:05am Depart Keele TTC Station
9:35am Pick Up at York Mills TTC Station
9:40am Depart York Mills TTC Station
10:30am Arrive at Barrie ON-Route for Refreshments & Washroom Break
11:00am Depart Barrie ON-Route
11:30am Arrive at The Copeland Forest Intro to Snowshoeing Start Location
3:30pm Hike completion and back aboard the bus!
4:00pm Refreshments & Washroom Break
4:20pm Depart for Toronto.
5:30pm Approx. Drop Off at York Mills TTC Station
6:00pm Approx. Drop Off at Keele TTC Station
Important: All times are approximations, the scheduled times can change without warning due to weather, traffic, abominable snowmen and other unforeseen factors.
Keele TTC Station: Pick Up: 9:00 am Drop Off: 6:00pm Approx.
Note: Our bus will be located right outside the main entrance on Keele Street.
York Mills TTC Station: Pick Up: 9:35am Drop Off: 5:30pm Approx.
Note: Our bus will be located outside the “Kiss n’ Ride Entrance”
Step 1 Select the “Select Here to Register Now” button at the top or bottom of the page, you will then be redirected to our 2018 Winter Events Calendar.
Step 2 Select the “Intro to Snowshoeing” Event with the Date & Time that works best for you.
Note: Make sure you’ve selected the correct Snowshoeing event.
Step 3 Follow the simple steps to complete your booking!
- – Ages 8 and older, anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- – Voucher Customers must bring their valid voucher with them on the day of the event or pay full price. Note: Mobile copy’s of your Voucher work Great!
When participating in any Outdoor Activity it’s important to Dress Appropriately and this is especially true for Winter Adventures!
We’ve listed below some of our Top Tips for Dressing Right for Winter Adventures:
- – Dress in layers so that you can easily add or remove layers throughout the trip to regulate your temperature as needed.
- – Bring more layers that you think you’ll need, you can always remove them during the trip.
- – We highly recommend water resistant Jacket, Gloves, Pants, and Boots!
- – Wear a hat!
- – Wear warm winter boots! … Not city winter boots!
- – Bring a pair of shades… Yes, it’s even brighter in the winter!
- – You know yourself best, if you get cold easily bring extra layers.
- – We will be exercising so you will most likely get quite warm out there… Don’t forget to remove layers before you get too hot!
- – Bring water or some other form of Hydration.
- – Don’t forget your cameras!