Join us on our Bruce Trail Snowshoeing Day Trips!
Hop aboard our Passenger Bus right here in Toronto and sit back and relax as we take you to Ontario’s Famous Bruce Trail for a day of Snowshoeing the historic trail that runs from Niagara all the way to Tobermory… But don’t worry we’ll only be doing a small section!
A Great way to exercise, have fun and get outside this Winter!
Breakfast & Lunch: Pack yourself Breakfast and Lunch or grab one at the Tim Horton’s stop on the way. We stop for washroom & breakfast break on the way up and on the way back. We usually recommend eating lunch on the way back in order to avoid indigestion while exercising.
- – Transport to and from the event from Toronto.
- – 15 Minute Stretch & Snowshoeing Refresher
- – 3 Hour Guided Snowshoe through The Bruce Trail
- – Hot Chocolate & a Light Snack
- – Our experienced TA Guides to help you every step of the way!
Early Bird Booking Discount: Book before November 30, 2017 and save 30%!
Use Promo Code : EarlyBird30
Best Deal of the Season!
Weekday Price: $69.95 + tax. Per Ticket
Member Price: $52.47 + tax. Per Ticket (Save 25%)
Weekend Price: $79.95 + tax. Per Ticket
Member Price: $59.95 + tax. Per Ticket (Save 25%)
TA Members use Promo Code: TAMSD
Click Here for more information on our TA Membership
9:30am Pick Up at Keele TTC Station
9:35 Depart Keele TTC Station
10:05am Pick Up at York Mills TTC Station
10:10am Depart York Mills TTC Station
11:10am Arrive at our Tim Horton’s stop for Refreshments & Washroom Break
11:30am Depart Tim Horton’s
11:45am Arrive at our Bruce Trail Snowshoeing Day Trip Start Location
12:00pm Start our Guided Snowshoeing Day Trip
3:00pm Hike completion and back aboard the bus!
3:15pm Arrive at our Tim Horton’s stop for Refreshments & Washroom Break
3:30pm Depart Tim Horton’s
4:30pm Approx. Drop Off at York Mills TTC Station
5:00pm Approx. Drop Off at Keele TTC Station
Important: All times are approximations, the scheduled times can change without warning due to weather, traffic and many other unforeseen factors.
Keele TTC Station: Pick Up: 9:30 am Drop Off: 5:00pm Approx.
Note: Our bus will be located right outside the main entrance on Keele Street.
York Mills TTC Station: Pick Up: 10:00am Drop Off: 4:30pm Approx.
Note: Our bus will be located outside the “Kiss n’ Ride Entrance”
Step 1 Select the “Select Here to Register Now” button at the top or bottom of the page, you will then be redirected to our 2018 Winter Events Calendar.
Step 2 Select the “Bruce Trail Snowshoeing” Day Trip Event with the Date & Time that works best for you.
Note: Make sure you’ve selected the correct Snowshoeing event.
Step 3 Follow the simple steps to complete your booking!
- – Ages 14 and older, anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- – Voucher Customers must bring their valid voucher with them on the day of the event or pay full price. Note: Mobile copy’s of your Voucher work Great!
When participating in any Outdoor Activity it’s important to Dress Appropriately and this is especially true for Winter Adventures!
We’ve listed below some of our Top Tips for Dressing Right for Winter Adventures:
- – Dress in layers so that you can easily add or remove layers throughout the trip to regulate your temperature as needed.
- – Bring more layers that you think you’ll need, you can always remove them during the trip.
- – We highly recommend water resistant Jacket, Gloves, Pants, and Boots!
- – Wear a hat!
- – Wear warm winter boots! … Not city winter boots!
- – Bring a pair of shades… Yes, it’s even brighter in the winter!
- – You know yourself best, if you get cold easily bring extra layers.
- – We will be exercising so you will most likely get quite warm out there… Don’t forget to remove layers before you get too hot!
- – Bring water or some other form of Hydration.
- – Don’t forget your cameras!