Get Outside this Winter and join us on our popular Snowshoeing Adventures such as Intro to Snowshoeing, Moonlight City Snowshoeing, Copeland Forest Snowshoeing Day Trips, Bruce Trail Snowshoeing Day Trips & More!
Where? Our Snowshoeing events take place in and around Toronto and Southern Ontario, we provide bus transportation to any events outside of the reach of Toronto’s public transit!
Select your Adventure by selecting the events below
City Snowshoeing on HOLD until we get some City Snow.
What is Snowshoeing?
Snowshoeing was originally used as a lifesaving way to cross deep snow without sinking in as well as to provide increased traction on slippery Snow & Ice… without Snowshoes crossing snow even as a foot can leave you exhausted and reduce your speed dramatically! Now days Snowshoeing has become a super popular recreational activity that allows you to get outside and explore nature throughout the scenic winter months! Snowshoeing is generally a low impact sport that is great exercise that you can participate in at any point in your life!
Which Snowshoes do we use?
Here at Toronto Adventures we prefer to Buy Canadian when we can so for our Snowshoeing Program we went straight to the snow experts at Faber in Quebec City Canada. Having the largest snowshoe selection on the market and over 140 years experience as a Snowshoe manufacturer we felt Faber had the experience and background we could trust. For all of our Snowshoeing Programs we use nothing but the best, we have a mix of faber’s modern Aluminum Frame Mountain Expert & Mountain Pro Light Snowshoes which we’re sure will provide you with some of the best performing Snowshoes on the market!
How to Dress:
When participating in any Outdoor Activity it’s important to Dress Appropriately and this is especially true for Winter Adventures!
We’ve listed below some of our Top Tips for Dressing Right for Winter Adventures:
- – Dress in layers so that you can easily add or remove layers throughout the trip to regulate your temperature as needed.
- – Bring more layers that you think you’ll need, you can always remove them during the trip
- – We highly recommend water resistant Jacket, Gloves, Pants, and Boots!
- – Wear a hat!
- – Wear warm winter boots! … Not city winter boots!
- – Bring a pair of shades… Yes, it’s even brighter in the winter!
- – You know yourself best, if you get cold easily bring extra layers.
- – We will be exercising so you will most likely get quite warm out there… Don’t forget to remove layers before you get too hot!