Cancelled Event: Paddle the Don: Sunday, May 7th, 2017 CANCELLED due to water conditions. See options below:
Credit / Refund options:
- email us to ask us to apply your 2017 Canoe Rental booking to the 2018 Paddle the Don canoe rental booking to ensure a canoe from us for Paddle the Don 2018, or
- email us for us to send you a Credit / Gift Card for the amount you paid for a canoe rental. This Gift Card will enable you to rent Two Canoes for a 2 hour Humber River City Canoe rental from May to October. You then simply use the Gift Card to book online your Humber River Canoe(s) rental, then show up under the Old Mill TTC Subway Station and enjoy the Humber River in one or two of our canoes, or
- email us and ask for a refund
Please email us at info@TorontoAdventures.ca to let us know which of the three options above you would like for your cancelled 2017 Paddle the Don canoe rental.
Step 1: Register for Paddle the Don 2017, if you have not already registered:
Step 2: Click “Book Now” button below to Rent or buy a Canoe for this years Paddle the Don event:
2 Seat Fastwater Prospector Canoe
- New: $995
- Used: $695
- Rental Paddle the Don $99.95
3 Seat Passage Canoe
- New: $1095
- Used: $795
- Rental Paddle the Don $124.95
Canoe / Kayak Pick Up: 8:30am – 11am at the Paddle The Don Launch Location.
Canoe / Kayak Drop Off: after your paddle at the Paddle The Don Take Out location.
· Canoe / Kayak
· Safety Kits (Floating Rope, Whistle, Flash Light, Bailing Device)
· Ropes at the front and back of your vessel
Shuttle back up the river to Launch Location: There will be bus transportation back to the top provided by The Paddle The Don event.
Fees for Not Returned Equipment:
Please make sure to return the rental canoe and equipment directly to a Toronto Adventures staff member. The TA staff member will verify with you that all equipment has been returned. Missing equipment will be charged to you at the following rate:
· Canoe $900 + HST
· Paddles $25 + HST
· Lifejackets $25 + HST
· Safety Kits (Floating Rope, Whistle, Flash Light, Bailing Device) $15 + HST
Cancellations: Cancelations are allowed up to one week prior to the event but will be subject to a $50 + HST cancellation fee. Refunds will be provided in the form of a credit towards a future Toronto Adventures Inc. event or rental.
Questions or Concerns? Give us a call at 416.536.2067 ext. 122