Try something new this Summer! Join us for our SUP Yoga classes offered right here in Toronto from a certified Yoga instructor! These classes are a great way to experience Yoga in a different way… Practicing Yoga on a SUP board allows you to increase your core balance as you must learn to balance the board while performing your usual Yoga moves, this combination is a great workout and lots of fun!
A great way to Exercise, Socialize, and Enjoy Ontario’s Great Outdoors!
Note: If you have never Paddleboarded before we recommend participating in one of our Intro to SUP Lessons or Renting a board to feel it out. Click Here to return to our SUP Event Page.
We meet up at our Sunnyside Beach location here in Toronto which offers us beautiful clean calm waters. We’ll start with an on land orientation, covering some of the basics of SUP before we head out for our SUP Yoga session! On the water we’ll start with the basic Yoga poses and work our way up from there at your pace!
Planning on attending several classes? Become a TA Member to save 25%!
- – 1.5 Hour Beginner’s SUP Yoga Session
- – 30 Minute Orientation & Beach Lesson
- – 1 Hr. On water SUP Yoga Session
- – Our experienced SUP Yoga Instructors to help you every step of the way!
- – Board, Paddle, PFD, Whistle, Anchor (Not included in Bring Your Own Board Price)
- – Swimwear or something you’re comfortable exercising in and possible getting wet!
- – Bring Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Water
- – Towel
- – If you select the “Bring Your Own Board” option be sure to bring all equipment listed. (Board, Paddle, Lifejacket or PFD, Board Anchor, Leash, Whistle)