Start your day right with our beautiful Sunrise SUP paddle!
After taking in the breathtaking view of sky turning from a dark amber to lighter and lighter shades of fire orange until the sun creeps its way up over lake Ontario you’ll be glad you got yourself out of bed!
We meet at our Sunnyside Beach Location at 6:15am on August 20th just 15 minutes before the sun starts to rise its way into the sky. Our experienced guides paddle you out into the lake to take in the breathtaking views as the sun rises. We return to the beach at 7:30am where we welcome you to join us for a nice hot cup of coffee on us!
Important Note: If the weather is forecasted to be overcast or moderately cloudy we will cancel the event and send notice to all participants via note on our home page and email so please check before you depart.
Option #1 Guided Paddle & Board & Equipment Rental $39.95 + Tax Per participant
Option #2 Guided Paddle, Bring Your Own Board $9.95 + Tax Per Participant
– Board(s), Paddle(s), Lifejacket(s) (Option 1 Only)
– Brief Orientation
– Our experienced guides to help you every step of the way!
- – Dress for the weather!
- – Something to secure your Shades so they don’t fall in and sink!
- – Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- – Swimsuit or other clothing in case you get wet!
- – Towel.
- – Don’t forget your Cameras!
Select the Book Now buttons at the Top or Bottom of this page and follow our simple booking steps to complete your reservation.
- – Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- – If the event is canceled due to poor weather we will email all participants and post a notice on our TA Home Page.
Phone: 1 (416) 536 2067
Office Hours: Wednesday – Friday 10 – 6 Saturday & Sunday 9 – 5