Welcome to our Humber River SUP Rentals located right here on Toronto’s scenic Humber River!
Explore Toronto’s historic Humber River from an all new perspective! Paddling the Humber’s calm meandering water is a great way to get outside this Summer! The Humber River is located right in Toronto’s West End and is packed with wildlife ranging from Deer, Beaver, Turtles, and many different types of Birds!
Never Paddled Before? Join one of our Sunnyside Intro to SUP Lessons
1 Hour Rentals: After Signing in our friendly staff will set you up with your Board(s) and Equipment, and will be happy to help you launch your boards!
Note: Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In.
Board(s), Paddle(s), Lifejacket(s)
Brief Orientation for First Timers
Our Friendly Staff to help you safely launch your Board(s)
2017 TA Membership
- – Dress for the weather!
- – Something to secure your Shades so they don’t fall in and sink!
- – Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- – Swimsuit or other clothing for getting wet!
- – Towel.
- – Government Issued Photo ID to be left as deposit.
- – Don’t forget your Cameras!
Select the Book Now buttons at the Top or Bottom of this page and follow our simple booking steps to complete your reservation.
- – Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- – TA Members: Select Regular Price then use your TA Member Promo Codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
- – Voucher Customers: Select Regular Price then use your Voucher codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
- – Already have your own boat? Simply Select Lessons & Guided Tour.
Phone: 1 (416) 536 2067
Office Hours: Wednesday – Friday 10 – 6 Saturday & Sunday 9 – 5