Welcome to our Guided, Humber River to Sunnyside Sunset Paddle!
Welcome to our: Guided, Humber River to Sunnyside Sunset Paddle!
Our Humber River to Sunnyside Sunset Paddles are the perfect way to spend a beautiful Toronto evening out. Our paddle embarks from our Humber River Start Location where we paddle down the scenic meandering Humber River as the sun slowly sinks behind us before we paddle under the Sir Wilfred Laurier Bridge, into Lake Ontario and along the beautiful beach to our Sunnyside Location. We end up next to the perfectly located SunnySide Pavilion Cafe where you are welcomed to join us for a social hang-out with some great food and drinks at the end of the paddle!
Sunnyside Beach is a beautiful place to spend your evening packed with great entertainment such as Swimming, Beach Volleyball, and The Sunnyside Pavilion Cafe!
- Easy TTC transport from our start location at the Humber River or our end location at Sunnyside Beach
- Equipment Rental for the duration of the event (Boat, Paddle(s), Lifejacket(s), Safety Kit, etc.)
- Guided Paddle Down the Humber River to Sunnyside Beach
- A Social hang-out at the Sunnyside Pavillion Cafe for food and drinks! (price does not include food or drink)
- A fantastic way to experience a Toronto evening on the water and on the beach!
Price: ONLY $20 includes optional bus transportation, if you are driving a car or bike we suggest that you meet us at 5:15pm at our Sunnyside Beach location so we can drive you in our bus to the Humber River start location. You will then paddle back down to Sunnyside Beach. If you are taking the TTC there is easy ttc transportation from both our Humber River start location and our Sunnyside Beach end location.
Start Location: Humber River Location
Event Finish Location: Sunnyside Beach Location
or meet our Bus at 5:15pm. at the Sunnyside Beach location and we will transport you up river to the event start location from which you paddle back down river to your cars.