Call: 416-536-2067 ext. 0 or Email: info@TorontoAdventures.ca
Select “Book Now” above to see calendar of events or read the description below:
Looking to learn something new this Spring & Summer or just looking to refresh your skills? Join us on our Intro to Kayaking & Canoeing Lesson & Guided Tour located right here on the scenic calm water of Toronto’s Humber River!
Only a 5 minute walk from Old Mill TTC station! (Toronto Public Transit Station)
Event Duration: 2 Hours
Difficulty: Beginner, but fun for all
How It Works
We start this event at our Humber Location. We will get you signed in, then start with a brief on-land paddling lesson before we get on the water for a 1.5 hour guided paddle of the Humber River’s calm meandering waters. Along the way, our experienced instructors will tell you about the Humber and its wildlife, while helping you hone your paddling skills. We finish our paddle at the same location we started, so no need for a shuttle! Note: Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In.
- – Intro to Kayaking or Canoeing lesson from our experienced Instructors
- 1.5 hour Guided Tour of Toronto’s scenic Humber River
- Our experienced TA Instructors to help you every step of the way
What to Bring:
- – Dress for the weather!
- – Wear footwear you don’t mind possibly getting Wet & Muddy.
- – Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- – Change of clothes. (Required for all paddlers in April, May & November)
- – Government Issued Photo ID to be left as deposit.
- – Kayak & Canoe Rentals for this event are listed on the Event Ticket Page.
- – Don’t forget your Cameras!