Looking to learn something new this Spring & Summer or just looking to refresh your skills? Join us on our Intro to Kayaking & Canoeing Lesson & Guided Tour located right here on the scenic calm water of Toronto’s Humber River!
Only a 5 minute walk from Old Mill TTC station! (Toronto Public Transit Station)
Already a Paddler? Click Here to check out our 2 Hr. Humber River Rentals
We start this event at our Humber Location. We will get you signed in, then start with a brief on-land paddling lesson before we get on the water for a 1.5 hour guided paddle of the Humber River’s calm meandering waters. Along the way, our experienced instructors will tell you about the Humber and its wildlife, while helping you hone your paddling skills. We finish our paddle at the same location we started, so no need for a shuttle! Note: Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In.
Note: Kayak & Canoe Rentals are available on the event Ticket Page.
- – Dress for the weather!
- – Wear footwear you don’t mind possibly getting Wet & Muddy.
- – Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- – Change of clothes. (Required for all paddlers in April, May & November)
- – Government Issued Photo ID to be left as deposit.
- – Kayak & Canoe Rentals for this event are listed on the Event Ticket Page.
- – Don’t forget your Cameras!
Select the Book Now buttons at the Top or Bottom of this page and follow our simple booking steps to complete your reservation.
- – Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- – TA Members: Select Regular Price then use your TA Member Promo Codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
- – Already have your own boat? Simply Select Lessons & Guided Tour.