Welcome to our Old Mill TTC Station directions.
(For Bus Trips Only- For kayaking/canoeing please see Humber river/King’s mill park directions)
TTC (Public Transit):
1) Get on at any TTC (Public Transit) station in Toronto.
2) Take the the train to Old Mill Station located on the Bloor St. Line (Green Line)
3) Get off at Old Mill Station, we are located across the street from the main entrance.
Driving: (Allow additional 15 Minutes for free parking)
1) Go to Maps.Google.Ca and Click “Get Directions” in the top left.
2) Type your location of departure in the A Column and “Old Mill Subway Station Toronto” in the B Column, then Click “Get Directions”. These directions will bring you to the Old Mill TTC Station.
3) Our Adventure Bus will be located across the street from the station, feel free to ask our staff for parking directions or use the map below.