Welcome to our Sunnyside SUP Rentals located right here at Toronto’s beautiful Sunnyside Beach!
Our Sunnyside SUP (Paddle Board) Rentals are the perfect way to get outside, exercise, socialize and most of all Have Fun! Sunnyside Beach’s calm protects waters, sandy beaches, and close proximity to the Sunnyside Beach Cafe make it the perfect place to escape to for a few hours outside!
New for Summer 2017* Check out our PARTY BOARDS which can hold up to 8 of you and your friends!
Intro to SUP Lesson Add On*: We start by setting you up with all of your gear, go over a brief On-Land Intro to SUP Lesson before hopping on our boards! Once we’re on the water our certified instructors will put you through various paddling exercises and games to hone your paddling skills! At the end you’ll have 30 minutes (approx.) of free time to mess around and practice your new moves! Note: SUP Board Rental not included.
SUP Rental Add On*: If you require a SUP Board & Equipment Rental please be sure to add a SUP Board Rental Ticket to your booking on the booking page.
Note: Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In.
- – Dress for the weather!
- – Something to secure your Shades so they don’t fall in and sink!
- – Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- – Swimsuit or other clothing for getting wet!
- – Towel.
- – Government Issued Photo ID to be left as deposit.
- – Don’t forget your Cameras!
Select the Book Now buttons at the Top or Bottom of this page and follow our simple booking steps to complete your reservation.
- – Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- – TA Members: Select Regular Price then use your TA Member Promo Codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
- – Voucher Customers: Select Regular Price then use your Voucher codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
- – Already have your own boat? Simply Select the Intro to SUP Lesson Ticket