Welcome to our Humber 2 Hr. Rentals located right here on Toronto’s historic Humber River!
Paddling the calm & meandering Humber River is the perfect way to get outside and have fun this season! The Humber River is one of Toronto’s hidden gems and is home to a huge variety of wildlife, including Beaver, Blue Heron, Deer, Coyotes, Egret, Mink and much much more!
Located only a 5 minute walk from Old Mill TTC Station (Toronto’s Public Transit) you don’t even need a vehicle! Simply book your boat(s) online and our friendly staff will have everything ready and waiting for your relaxing paddle of the scenic Humber River’s calm beautiful waters!
Never Paddled Before? Join one of our Humber River Lessons & Guided Tours!
2 Hour Rentals: After Signing in our friendly staff will set you up with your Boat(s) and Equipment before helping you launch on your calm scenic paddle of Toronto’s Humber River!
2 Hour Rentals with Lesson & Guided Tour Add On: For those who joined the Lesson & Guided Tour we start with a brief on-land paddling lesson before we get on the water for a 1.5 hour guided paddle of the Humber River’s calm meandering waters. Along the way, our experienced instructors will tell you about the Humber and its wildlife, while helping you hone your paddling skills.
- – We Start & Finish this event at our Humber Location,so no need for a shuttle!
- – Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In.
- – Dress for the weather!
- – Wear footwear you don’t mind possibly getting Wet & Muddy.
- – Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- – Change of clothes. (Required for all paddlers in April, May & November)
- – Government Issued Photo ID to be left as deposit.
- – Kayak & Canoe Rentals for this event are listed on the Event Ticket Page.
- – Don’t forget your Cameras!
Select the Book Now buttons at the Top or Bottom of this page and follow our simple booking steps to complete your reservation.
- – Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- – TA Members: Select Regular Price then use your TA Member Promo Codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
- – Voucher Customers: Select Regular Price then use your Voucher codes on the Check Out Page to receive your discount pricing.
- – Already have your own boat? Simply Select Lessons & Guided Tour.
Questions or Concerns?
P: 416 536 2067
Adventure Store: 2241 Dundas Street West. Toronto (Wed – Sun 10 – 6)