Welcome to our 2017 Horse-Back Riding.
Option 1: Drive-Yourself Anytime Horse-Back Riding: simply “Register” for an available Drive-Yourself Trail Ride and Drive-Yourself to the event. MUST REGISTER THE DAY PRIOR TO THE DAY YOU WISH TO ATTEND.
Option 2 & 3: No Car, No Problem: Adventure Bus Horse Back Riding. We offer Adventure Bus 3Hr. Guided Breakfast Rides and 1Hr. Guided Trail Rides. Pick-up & Drop-off from the Keele TTC Subway Station or the York Mills TTC Subway Station. Click on the image below:
Click On the Image Below:
Sunday June 11rh Adventure Bus Horse Back Riding “Click Image Below”
Sunday July 9th -Adventure Bus Horse Back Riding “Click Image Below”: posting soon
Sunday, August 13th – Adventure Bus Horse Back Riding “Click Image Below” posting soon:
Sunday, September 10th – Adventure Bus Horse Back Riding “Click Image Below”: posting soon
Sunday, October 8th – Adventure Bus Horse Back Riding “Click Image Below”: posting soon
To guaranty your spot Horse-Back Riding and to get the best prices we ask that you book the day before you plan to attend. If you book the same day by phone there is a $5 surcharge.
SAME-DAY BOOKINGS: To book Horse-Back Riding, drive-yourself SAME-DAY bookings you need to follow these procedures:
- For last minute booking for horseback riding you have to call-in to 416-536-2067 ext. 0. Please know the time you wish to attend before calling by clicking on the above image and choosing a time-slot from the Calendar.
- The time-slot you wish to attend has to be a minimum of 1.5 hours away.
- Provide your name, phone number, number of participants, time you wish to attend and credit card information.
- We will then charge your credit card for the Horse-Back Riding.
- We will confirm your booking with the stable.
- We will then call you back with confirmation.
Coming in Fall: “Learn to Care For, Saddle & Ride a Horse”
This will be a multi day, evening course – Dates Coming Soon.