Our super stable 12 passenger Voyageur Canoe Experience is a great way to get outside and explore Toronto’s beautiful history packed Humber River!
Voyageur Canoes are a huge piece of our country’s history and we’re excited to bring them back to Toronto’s Humber River to navigate the historic waterways! Voyageur Canoes have been used on the Humber River for hundreds of years by our First Nations and European Settlers alike as the first fur trading highway established in Canada!
A great way to Exercise, Socialize, and Enjoy Ontario’s Great Outdoors!
We meet up at our Humber Location right here in Toronto where we’ll get everyone checked in then set you up with a Paddle & Lifejacket before embarking on our Historic Paddle! Once we’ve got everyone into the canoe our Guides located at the back of the Canoe steering will take you on a scenic historic paddle of Toronto’s beautiful Humber River showing you the best spots and going through some of the amazing history of the river.
Voyageur Canoe Experience Group Price: $299.95 + Tax. Per Voyageur Canoe
- – Maximum 2 Voyageur Canoes
- – Each Voyageur Canoe has 12 Passenger Spaces
- – 1.5 Hour Guided Voyageur Canoe Paddle
- – Paddles, PFDs (Lifejackets), Voyageur Canoe
- – Our certified Instructors to help you every step of the way!
- – Attire your comfortable exercising in
- – Sunscreen
- – Water
Email: Groups@TorontoAdventures.ca Phone: 416 536 2067 ext. 124
- – Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- – We can accommodate groups of up to 24.
- – Must have a minimum of 10 participants.
Interested? Contact Us!
Phone: 416 536 2067 ext. 124