Welcome to our Sunnyside Intro to SUP Lessons & Rentals located right here at Toronto’s beautiful Sunnyside Beach!
Looking to learn something new or brush up on your skills? Join us for our popular 1.5 Hr. Intro to SUP Classes located right here at Toronto’s beautiful Sunnyside Beach! Our experienced Instructors will start with an Intro to SUP Lesson before getting everyone on the water for an hour of lessons, skill building activities and more of all fun!
Our Sunnyside SUP programs are the perfect way to get outside, exercise, socialize and most of all Have Fun! Sunnyside Beach’s calm protects waters, sandy beaches, and close proximity to the Sunnyside Beach Cafe make it the perfect place to escape to for a few hours outside!
New for Summer 2017* Ask about our PARTY BOARDS which can hold up to 8 of you and your friends!
We start by setting you up with all of your gear, go over a brief On-Land Intro to SUP Lesson before hopping on our boards! Once we’re on the water our certified instructors will put you through various paddling exercises and games to hone your paddling skills! At the end you’ll have 30 minutes (approx.) of free time to mess around and practice your new moves!
Note: Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In.
- – SUP (Stand Up Paddle) Board, PFD “Lifejacket”, Paddle
- – Intro to SUP Lesson from one of our experienced instructors
- – 30 Minutes of free time at the end
- – Dress for the weather!
- – Something to secure your Shades so they don’t fall in and sink!
- – Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- – Swimsuit or other clothing for getting wet!
- – Towel.
- – Government Issued Photo ID to be left as deposit.
- – Don’t forget your Cameras!
Email: Groups@TorontoAdventures.ca Phone: 416 536 2067 ext. 124
- – Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- – We can accommodate groups of up to 18.
- – Must have a minimum of 6 participants.
Interested? Contact Us!
Phone: 416 536 2067 ext. 124