Phone: 416 536 2067 ext. 124
Looking to learn something new this Spring & Summer or just looking to refresh your skills? Join us on our Intro to Kayaking & Canoeing Adventure located right here on the scenic calm water of Toronto’s Humber River, a 5 minute walk from The TTC (Toronto’s Public Transit)! Our Intro to Kayaking & Canoeing Adventure is an all inclusive program that includes everything you’ll need for your paddling adventure including the boat you select, paddles, lifejackets, and our experienced TA Instructors to provide a beginners lesson before embarking on our scenic paddle of Toronto’s wildlife packed Humber River!
Event Duration: 2 Hours
Event Difficulty: Beginner but fun for all!
How It Works: We start this event at our Humber Location. We get you signed in, then start with a brief on-land paddling lesson before we get on the water for a 1.5 hour guided paddle of the Humber River’s calm meandering waters. Along the way, our experienced instructors will tell you about the Humber and its wildlife, while helping you hone your paddling skills. We finish our paddle in the same location we started, so no need for a shuttle!
Note:Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for Check-In.
- Boat, Lifejackets, Paddles and all other equipment provided
- Intro to Kayaking or Canoeing lesson from our experienced paddling Instructors
- 1.5 hour Guided Tour of Toronto’s scenic Humber River
- Our experienced TA Instructors to help you every step of the way!
What to Bring:
- Dress for the weather!
- Wear footwear you don’t mind possibly getting Wet & Muddy.
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses & Hats, are all recommended for sunny days!
- Change of clothes. (Required for all paddlers in April & May)
- Any Vouchers or Gift Certificates that you may have used to book.
- Don’t forget your Cameras!
Pricing & Boat Types – Note:
For More Info & Booking
Phone: 416 536 2067 ext. 122