Get out and enjoy the Canadian winter this season by joining us on one of our beginner Intro to Snowshoeing Copeland Forest Adventure Bus Day Trips!
Hop aboard our TA Adventure Bus right here in Toronto and sit back and relax as we take you Northbound to the Copeland Forest, right in Ontario’s Snowbelt where snow is always deep and plentiful!
Once we arrive our experienced guides will set you up with a pair of our Canadian made quality Snowshoes. We then start the beginners Snowshoeing lesson that goes over everything from the different parts of a snowshoe, to how to put them on, Snowshoeing maneuvers and much more! After our easy lesson we embark on our 2.5 hour guided Snowshoe hike along the scenic snowy trails of our Intro to Snowshoeing Copeland Forest location!
A Great way to exercise, have fun and get outside this Winter!
Breakfast & Lunch: Pack yourself Breakfast and Lunch or buy one at the ON-Route along the way. We stop for washroom & food breaks on the way up and on the way back. We usually recommend eating light breakfast on the way up and a heavier lunch on the way back in order to avoid indigestion while exercising.
Difficulty Level: Beginner but fun for all!
- – Transport from the GTA northbound to the Copeland Forest
- – 30 Minute Beginner Snowshoeing Lesson
- – 2.5 – 3 Hour Guided Snowshoe walk / hike through the scenic Copeland Forest
- – Campfire break of Hot Chocolate & a Light Snack
- – Our experienced TA Guides to help you every step of the way!
Adventure Bus Intro to Snowshoeing Day Trip: $59.95 + tax. Per Ticket
Groups@TorontoAdventures.ca Phone: 416 536 2067 ext. 124
- – Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- – Minimum 10 Participants
- – Pricing is for Weekdays only
- – Adventure bus Transport Option includes Pick Up/Drop Off in the GTA area
When participating in any Outdoor Activity it’s important to Dress Appropriately and this is especially true for Winter Adventures!
We’ve listed below some of our Top Tips for Dressing Right for Winter Adventures:
- – Dress in layers so that you can easily add or remove layers throughout the trip to regulate your temperature as needed.
- – Bring more layers that you think you’ll need, you can always remove them during the trip.
- – We highly recommend water resistant Jacket, Gloves, Pants, and Boots!
- – Wear a hat!
- – Wear warm winter boots! … Not city winter boots!
- – Bring a pair of shades… Yes, it’s even brighter in the winter!
- – You know yourself best, if you get cold easily bring extra layers.
- – We will be exercising so you will most likely get quite warm out there… Don’t forget to remove layers before you get too hot!
- – Bring water or some other form of Hydration.
- – Don’t forget your cameras!
Interested? Contact Us!
Phone: 416 536 2067 ext. 124