Hop aboard our TA Adventure Bus right here in Toronto and join a day of Skiing Ontario’s scenic snow covered forests!
Our Intro to Cross-Country Skiing Day Trip is a great way to escape the city, embrace winter and learn something new!
Upon arrival we’ll get you setup will your Skis, Boots, and Pole Rentals for the day (If Renting) and once everyone is ready we’ll head out to the training field for a brief Intro to Cross-Country Skiing Lesson before we hit the trail for the day! There are several different trails available each with a different difficulty level and each a loop back to the Ski Chalet. If you wish to stick with our guide we will be starting off with the easiest trail followed by sequentially harder trails at a gentle pace and will be happy to help you every step of the way!
A Great way to exercise, have fun and get outside this Winter!
Breakfast & Lunch: Pack yourself Breakfast and Lunch or grab one at the Chalet Restaurant. You can eat your lunch at anytime you prefer throughout the day either on the trail or in the warmth of the Chalet. Note: We recommend not eating heavy meals to avoid indigestion while exercising!
Difficulty Level: Beginner but fun for all!
- –Transport from anywhere in the GTA northbound to the Copeland Forest
- – Trail Pass Included*
- – Skis, Boots, & Poles Rentals ($35 + tax. Optional)
- – Helmet Rental ($2.00 + tax. Option)
- – 30 Minute Beginner Cross-Country Skiing Lesson
- – 3 Hours Approx. Cross-Country Skiing Horseshoe Valley’s Scenic Trails
- – Our experienced TA Guides to help you every step of the way!
Adventure Bus Intro to Cross-Country Skiing Day Trip: $69.95 + tax. Per Ticket
Groups@TorontoAdventures.ca Phone: 416 536 2067 ext. 124
- – Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- – Minimum 10 Participants
- – Pricing is for Weekdays only
- – Adventure bus Transport Option includes Pick Up/Drop Off anywhere in the GTA area
When participating in any Outdoor Activity it’s important to Dress Appropriately and this is especially true for Winter Adventures!
We’ve listed below some of our Top Tips for Dressing Right for Winter Adventures:
- – Dress in layers so that you can easily add or remove layers throughout the trip to regulate your temperature as needed.
- – Bring more layers that you think you’ll need, you can always remove them during the trip.
- – We highly recommend water resistant Jacket, Gloves, Pants, and Boots!
- – Wear a hat!
- – Wear warm winter boots! … Not city winter boots!
- – Bring a pair of shades… Yes, it’s even brighter in the winter!
- – You know yourself best, if you get cold easily bring extra layers.
- – We will be exercising so you will most likely get quite warm out there… Don’t forget to remove layers before you get too hot!
Interested? Contact Us!
Phone: 416 536 2067 ext. 124