Upcoming Date(s) and Time(s)
June 28, 2015
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Event Phone: 416-536-2067
Intro to SUP Lessons & Rentals
Looking to learn the basics of Stand Up Paddleboarding or “SUP”? Join us on our all inclusive Intro to SUP program located right here at Toronto’s beautiful Sunnyside Beach!
1.5 Hour Sunnyside SUP City Rentals
Come grab a board and enjoy a relaxing paddle on the calm protected waters of Toronto’s scenic West End Beaches! A great way to exercise, have fun, and explore Toronto!
When: Events run June 13th – September 15th 2015 (Weather Permitting)
Event Duration: 1.5 Hours.
Intro to SUP Lesson & Rental
- SUP Board, Paddle, Leash & Lifejacket/PFD
- On land Basics of SUP Lesson
- On was Basics of SUP Lesson
- Our certified TA SUP Instructors to help you every step of the way!
- Free time at the end to practice your new skills and have fun!
1.5 Hour Sunnyside City SUP Rental
- SUP Board
- Adjustable Paddle
- Lifejacket & Whistle
- SUP Leash
What to Bring:
- Dress for the weather, if you get cold easily consider purchasing a neoprene splash top for extra warmth.
- Dress to get wet! Paddlers do fall in especially on their first time!
- Sunscreen! You burn faster on the water because of the reflection!
- Waterproof camera if you got it!
Where: Toronto Adventures Sunnyside Beach Location (Select for exact location).
Weekdays: $69.95 + tax. Per Participant
Weekends: $79.95 + tax. Per Participant
1.5 Hour Rental: $29.95 + tax. (Book 2 rental sessions in a row get 30 min free!)
Voucher Customers (e.g Groupon, WagJag etc)
- Select the Voucher Customer Ticket Option when booking.
- Bring your voucher with you to the event. If you forget your voucher you will be charged the full event price.
Venue: TA Sunnyside Beach Location